ICAEW Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at ICAEW

3.2

User Experience Discovery Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICAEW (London, England) in September 2019.

Interview

Fairly relaxed with a two part assessment.
    First interview was with line manager and HR. I was asked questions about my background, skills, what product I would design if I was given a choice of any. It was very conversational with technical knowhow. Was called in straight after for a second review with head of UX and line manager. I presented a project which I don’t think they liked too much as I was declined for the role. However, it was a great experience and got constructive feedback via my recruiter.
    Hope this helps anyone interviewing..good luck :)

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICAEW (London, England) in July 2018.

Interview

I was called to do an interview which ended up being an informal chat which could have been done over Skype or via phone.

As I was having difficulty traveling from West Midlands due to personal circumstances at the time which I had made them aware of and which was the reason to rearrange in the first place which they did kindly agree to.

However I was left with a sour taste as I had requested feedback from the interview which I did not receive considering the time and travel I had made. I was also told that there was two processes and the second one was the actual interview.

So poor experience overall

Marketing Communications Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICAEW (London, England) in July 2016.

Interview

A two-part interview, with one practical test and then a follow-up interview. The testing was intensive and split into three parts to look at marketing and copywriting skills. This was followed with a small panel interview which was quite comfortable and based on personality and 'fit' for the organisation

Interview Questions

• How would you promote a conference aimed at younger accountants   1 Answer

Social Media Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICAEW (London, England) in June 2015.

Interview

First was a telephone interview with simple questions and availability questions such as notice period etc.

Simple two interview process, first with manager and two other HR executives and the second with the senior manager where I had to present a presentation on presenting analytics.

Was declined after a few days as didn't have agency experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICAEW (London, England) in June 2012.

Interview

Lovely offices.
    Enjoyed the interview process

Interview Questions

• If you were us, what issues do you feel we would have with you in the interview?   1 Answer

Event Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICAEW (London, England) in May 2011.

Interview

Very friendly and relaxed, I enjoyed the interview and I could tell it would be a place that I would like to work at. The interview was a two stage process, firstly I met with who would be my direct line manager and also the head of events. The second interview was with HR however I believe this may have changed slightly since I joined the company.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary however my interview was some time ago so its hard to remember. They want to go over your past experience in detail, make sure you have the right skills for the job, they are also interested in you as a person to see if you will fit in with the team which is always nice.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, I was so happy to be offered the position I took it.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.