ITpreneurs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at ITpreneurs

2.9

Ops Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITpreneurs (New Delhi (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Preparing for your interview

If your application has been selected for an interview, a member of the department's hiring team will contact you to set up a time. (If you don't live in Yukon, initial interviews may be conducted by phone or Internet video.) Now, this is your chance to do some background research and to gather together everything you need to come to the interview confident and prepared.

Know the requirements for the position

Re-read the job description carefully, and ask your contact for any additional information. Make sure you have a solid understanding of all the responsibilities, skills, certification and knowledge required, and that you are able to accommodate the job's location and hours. Visit the department site to get valuable information on its mandate, services and structure: gov.yk.ca/depts/.

Refresh yourself on your experiences and work history

Examine each skill and qualification in the job posting, then review your own work and volunteer history as it relates to the posting. Prepare examples of experiences or successes that back up each requirement.

Prepare for specific questions

You will likely be asked questions about your teamwork skills, your interpersonal relations, your management style or your ability to work in a diverse environment. Review the job posting again and try to anticipate other likely areas of questioning, and prepare honest and concise answers that highlight relevant aspects of your work history and life experience. Remember that there may be questions you did not anticipate: when this happens, breathe and take a moment to think through your experiences to find the best answers.

On the day of the interview, dress appropriately and arrive early, calm and mentally prepared. Bring a list of references if you did not already include them in the resume you submitted. And, most importantly, don't forget to relax and be yourself.

What to expect during the interview

When you arrive, you will meet your selection board (usually two or three people, including the supervisor of the position and a representative of Human Resources). The team leader will tell you what to expect, and will explain that the board will be recording your answers for later review. Don't let this recording process distract you-it's a normal part of the interview and necessary to make a complete assessment later on.

The board will then begin asking you a series of questions to assess your knowledge, abilities and personal suitability.

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ITpreneurs (New Delhi (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview process was quick but it took too much time to get the offer letter, 2rounds happened on the same day and one round with the director was done few days afterwards over call

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Okhla (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ITpreneurs (Okhla (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online, after my profile got shortlisted i received the call from HR. She scheduled my skype interview which took place around 45 mins the interviewer was very good he asked me about some technical question and about my project i have worked on. After one day there was another round with CTO of the project he tell me about the project and company and he also get to know about my experience and technology i am working. Then day after my last round i got the call from HR that I got selected and she released me offer letter with expectation salary hike.

Interview Questions

• technical Question of the technology i have worked on and about my project.   Answer Question

Regional Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ITpreneurs (New Delhi (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

1. Tele call discussion and understanding of job and finalization of face to face interview.
    2. Face to face interview with business manager
    3. Skype call interview with regional manger
    4. Skype call interview with global manager
    5. HR interview and discussion

Interview Questions

• What you can contribute that differs you from other candidates?   1 Answer

Release Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITpreneurs (New Delhi (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview
    my profile got shortlisted online and i received the call from HR. She scheduled my f2f interview with the VP R & D. it took place around 40 mins During the interview I was asked about my portfolio and process flow and responsibilities followed by technical question and about my project i have worked on. After one week there was another round with the team managers. the discussion was oriented around project management and knowing about peers as TM. After a couple of days I got the call from HR that I got selected and she released me offer letter with expected salary

Content Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ITpreneurs (New Delhi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was sequenced in a logical manner. They made sure that critical rounds get complete on a single day. The HR round, followed by Team lead round, which followed a written test. And, last two stages included a detailed discussion with Director and VP ( R and D)

Interview Questions

• Most the questions centred around my existing job profile.   1 Answer

Administrative Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Okhla (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITpreneurs (Okhla (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

They call me regarding this opening and call me for face to face interaction with management.three round of interview done by HR. Skype call also arranged by HR to head office which is located at Netherlands.

Data Enrichment () Interview

Anonymous Employee in Okhla (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ITpreneurs (Okhla (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Firstly I get a call from HR,she explained me about the company and the work and after that give the time and address for the interview. I was very curious, once I visited for an interview she told me that the interview process would conduct on Video.....that time I was very scared she makes me calm down and understand me everything and so the interview process started with the call and end and so the interviewer was seems to be happy by me and so after a day I got a call that I am in for my internship and so HR had gave me all details. This was a very great experience for me and everything till now helped me to improve my confidence level and so.

Interview Questions

• They asked me would I really ready for the work process..??   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.