Imagination Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Imagination Interview Questions

Interviews at Imagination

2.0

Interview

I talked with the employer via email. He just asked about my availabilities and general questions.

3D Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imagination (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

I had a phone interview, then was brought in for an in-person interview. Everyone was very friendly and understanding. They made me feel very welcome. They asked some interesting questions, some which were a little tough, but overall we had a very pleasant conversation.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Imagination (New York, NY (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Pretty basic. Just went over my print portfolio. A few days later, I got an email saying I was accepted. Overall it went well and was relatively painless. Make sure you have work to show and that you can talk about fully.

Architectural Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Imagination (San Jose, CA (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview:
    Very simple and basic questions on perl
    If your file has multiple levels of ifdefs, I want to parse for a certain hierarchy. How will u do
    Knowledge of C
    Knowledge of ASM
    Questions about general verification stuff

I think the interviewer didn't ask proper questions to get a good understanding of my skills.
    Didn't get invite for onsite
    Interviewer was nice

Interview Questions

• nothing specific. was looking for skills in asssembly and perl   Answer Question

Service Desk Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imagination (London, England) in January 2020.

Interview

Hiring managers were a friendly group. There were three interviews over the course of two weeks, each a 2 hour informal chat. Although I didn't get the role, I enjoyed my experience.

IT Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Imagination (London, England) in September 2019.

Interview

Phone interview with HR person was very professional and pleasant. Went downhill from there.
    I was invited for a face to face at the London office with IT Director and one other.
    It was meant to be an hour, but turned into three. The Director turned up 90 minutes late and then was more interested in his phone than anything I had to say. No notes were taken by either person throughout the process and they both wanted to talk more about what they'd done than about me or the role. 2 1/2 hours in, the director said to his buddy 'we have that 'thing' in a minute' as if to bring things to a close, which was a relief. However, the experience continued for another half an hour.
    I left the interview feeling quite dejected and conviced that I wouldn't want to work there even if offered the role - which I wasn't.
    Probably the worst interviewing experience I've ever gone through.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one thing about yourself that you wouldn't want me to know.   1 Answer

Business Head Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Imagination (Mumbai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Great interview with HR Director, great feedback to Search Consultant (This is the guy I want at Adfactors) but no response for next meeting despite repeated follow-ups by Search Consultant

Business Director Interview

Interview

Long and complex process - interviewed by five people, including creative. Sometimes, long periods between interviews when everything went dead.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Limited scope for negotiation - they have a lot of people wanting to work for them.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.