India Cements Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at India Cements

2.8

Senior Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at India Cements (London, England).

Interview

Interview held in Chennai office. Waited for more than half a day for interview to get started. Technical interview conducted by two persons. Asked questions from previous experience and some technical questions.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at India Cements (Chennai (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

They follow written technical aptitude and personal interview for selection process. They are so professional and they treat you like an kind. After you select they undergone medical-checkup. Atlast they take an personal interview with the 2 technical HR members.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at India Cements (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

Self introduction and achievements ,functional rolls,and awards for in service. Educational qualifications, family members, which type facing problems in service. How feel to participate in Bombay Operation.and work culture.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at India Cements (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Skype interview technical and personal. It was quite easy with friendly approach. Interview took part for 1 hour with questions related to attitude and technicAl skills. Everything goes fine. All you need to do is say wat you know and be frank. Be bold with good eyecontact. All the best.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.