Inspired Thinking Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Inspired Thinking Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Inspired Thinking Group

2.4

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Fair, informative, 3 stages included formal and a small test, lots of opportunity for me to ask questions, felt an immediate connection with the organisation. The interview process involved my line manager, the MD of the department and the People team. I felt supported and confident.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Inspired Thinking Group.

Interview

Telephonic interview which is general experience discussion. followed by a decent assignment which should run, followed by face to face technical interview. In face to face will mostly discuss the assignment and about the approach taken.

Email Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Inspired Thinking Group (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England).

Interview

Stay clear if this company, wanted me to build a email In 4 hours did it in 1 hour 40 mins had a very minor code defect, was rejected on this bases nothing business critical, proved it didn’t affect rendering would taken a moment of fix or debug if my software was working correctly.

I was not good enough, in my opinion these people are time wasters try to get free html.

Interview Questions

• Html task - Can you build this email in 4 hour.   1 Answer

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Inspired Thinking Group (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

no technical questions asked, manager wanted to know if you had the basic understanding of a QA and asked questions which are asked in the ISEB certificaiton. If you are ISEB certified you will get through the interview.

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Inspired Thinking Group (London, England).

Interview

Two phone interviews, one with an agent ad one with a manager, then face to face interview with a fictious system design challenge presentation.
    No technical tests or coding tests. Behaviourial questions mainly.

Interview Questions

• Please design a retail website and explain how to uniquely identify customers.   1 Answer

Marketing CRM Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inspired Thinking Group (London, England) in June 2017.

Interview

I was asked to do a test but even the manager didnt have a clue on how to use the software.
    Because their settings put me on limited, they acted like it was me who was not knowledgable and it was a waste of time trying to figure out why I could not complete the test when the settings were limited.
    If you're going to hire people to do your work, know what your work is about first.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inspired Thinking Group (London, England) in June 2017.

Interview

Straight forward interview, I got a phone call to get to know each other and then went for an interview with the account director. It was a simple interview. No tricky question.

Helpline Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inspired Thinking Group (Birmingham, England) in May 2015.

Interview

I was invited for an interview via email 3/4 days after applying. I was unable to attend the initial interview date and the team were very flexible with this - my interview was a week later than the other applicants.
    My interview was carried out at 9:30am (it lasted about an hour) and I was able to meet the Head of HR, the Account Director of the team I would be working with, and the person currently doing this job role. This meant I was able to ask questions about the role to people who could give me informative answers.

I was offered the job at 5pm on the same day and began work two weeks later, after working my notice period. The interview process was actually fun and so rewarding! I have never looked back since accepting my position here.

Interview Questions

• What do you have to offer us?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Inspired Thinking Group (Birmingham, England).

Interview

I was put forward twice, for similar positions. Interview went very very well (at least I thought so...), I was told that they wanted me back for a second interview. Couldn't hide my excitement! Never heard back from them. I chased, asked, sent emails - different excuses all the time, the hiring manager was off sick etc. After a month of chasing, I gave up... It is ridiculous that a well-respected company like ITG treats potential candidates like that.

Interview Questions

• Previous roles, current marketing trends, seo, ppc, web design   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inspired Thinking Group (London, England) in April 2013.

Interview

phone call, 2 face to face meeting with 2 sql managers who speak al the time without giving much time to the candidate...easy interview but not clever selection at all

Interview Questions

• basic questions on Sql, easy on sql server   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.