Interr Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Interr Security

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whitechapel, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interr Security (Whitechapel, England) in July 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was very friendly and approachable so I didn't feel nervous or intimidated. Slightly more casual than previous interview processes I had gone through because I had been recommended by a previous employer, but this atmosphere allowed for a more comfortable experience.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Interr Security (London, England) in July 2016.

Interview

Very thorough and many questions asked in relation to experience and job knowledge. Interr are weel know for delivering services for retail security as a security company. The interviewer was compatant and made nme feel welcome and relax. All area of the job were covered and some options mentioned in relate to me experience. Some stores it is more importamt for customer service and the others more for security

Interview Questions

• How to deal with tricky situations and customer service   Answer Question

Negotiation

Do not apply without experience

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interr Security (Manchester, England) in January 2017.

Interview

The Interview process was very easy. Firstly you have a telephone interview. If successful you then have a FaceTime interview (this is due to the HO being in London and me living in Manchester). Once this is complete and if successful you then conduct your induction. once this is completed you then are able to start work.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interr Security (London, England) in February 2016.

Interview

Filling of application form in the office and a two-man pan asked me questions about my work experience and I felt suitable for the post. then there was a question answer session depicting various security situations and how I would respond to them. Then I was a one man site suitable for me.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I would handle a situation where the fire alarm went off.   1 Answer
    • How would I react if a client was abusive.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.