J.B. Hunt Transport Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

J.B. Hunt Transport Interview Questions

Interviews at J.B. Hunt Transport

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport (Houston, TX (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

There was only one interview that I had to do with one of the current employees. They asked me to look over a piece of code and had to answer some personality questions.

Interview Questions

• Gave me a function in typescript and asked me to walk through the problem and explain what it does. After they asked me to point the issues in the code. Other than this, they asked common trait questions.   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport.

Interview

**In the time of covid. My interview process started with a call from an HR recruiter for my region after I applied. I talked with her and she made it seem like everything was great and she was easy to talk to. Great experience with her. From there she set me up with the Manager for the location I was applying to for the second round. It was a virtual video call interview. He was like 10 minutes late to join the call but that's not too bad. Only he didn't turn on his camera, so I was just talking to a blank screen. Kinda weird but whatever, what was worse was it sounded like he was sitting on the freeway, I could barely hear him with all the noise in the background. Made it through that round and received notice from the HR recruiter that I've been selected for the third round with the regional director. But he's busy so the interview won't be for another two weeks.
    The day of the third interview comes around and nobody shows up to the video call. Haven't heard from them regarding why.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about managing staff that is older and seasoned within the industry?
      Are you okay with relocating? (It's like mandatory)
      What are some examples of when you had to think on your feet and use your leadership experience to make decisions on the fly?   Answer Question

Telephone Interviewer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport.

Interview

Received an email wanting to interview and to set up a time to speak with a HR Recruiter. I responded with a time and we set up a date. When that time came, was explained exactly what was going to happen, how many questions, and then a job discription. Was told the next step is everything will be forwarded on and they will reach back out.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer a fast paced environment or a slow environment?   Answer Question

Applications Developer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolla, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport (Rolla, MO (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter at my college career fair. That went well so I was scheduled for an interview the next day. I am waiting to hear back, it has only been one and a half weeks and I was told I'd hear in two weeks. So I'll hear soon.

Interview Questions

• Look at some code and talk through what is happening.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

It was very well thought out, lots of positive vibes, she was very energetic, easy to talk to and always saw the brightest sides of the situation Also she had a great record with the company.

Software Engineer-1 Interview

Interview

1.HR call just to ccheck background details
    2.technical round - few theoritical questions , managerial questions and asked to write 2 programming question realted to list to find duplicates and arrange them in sorting order

Interview Questions

• asked to write 2 programming question realted to list to find duplicates and arrange them in sorting order   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport.

Interview

Easy once the interview happened. Due to covid, the process took months to get to the interview. Started by talking with hiring personnel and then set up an interview over video call with the managers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful situations from a previous job and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport (Allen, TX (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

An initial phone interview with a recruiter. Lasted 15 mins or so. Interviewer was great. We almost spoke like friends!

A 1 hour hiring manager interview. Hiring manger, most likely will be the person you will work under.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose supply chain as a major?
      Why J.B. Hunt?
      A bunch of behavioral interview questions (Hiring Manager Interview)
      Why should I not hire you?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport in July 2020.

Interview

Went from a recruiter to an interview with a team lead. Had a digital meeting with them and talked though my resume and experience. They were very nice and professional and had well thought out answers to all my questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my previous experience, and how I made various technical decisions.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

The recruiter was helpful and guided me along the interview process. Had a total of 3 interviews, and all were professional. The process was fast for the most part. Over all a great interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage drivers of an older age? Since average driver age is 55-65.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.