JAM Recruitment Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

1.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at JAM Recruitment

JAM Recruitment

Application

I interviewed at JAM Recruitment

Interview

Called me and left a voicemail, a text message and then an email to call them back. When I called them back in an hour they said they called me in error and I am not experienced enough to be shortlisted for the role. Lack of empathy and professionalism- the person didn't even get in the call but asked the receptionist to say that ny experience wasn't good enough!

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JAM Recruitment (Manchester, England, England) in Aug 2016

Interview

Excruciating interview experience. I was locked away in a room for the best part of 3 hours, and interviewed by 3 separate managers. However, I was told on the same day that I had been given the job!

Interview Questions
  • What type of person are you?
    Answer Question

JAM Recruitment

Application

I interviewed at JAM Recruitment

Interview

telephone interview, face to face interview, another face to face interview and then you will get an offer. pretty easy format, q and a style. you will also do a personality test and inteliigence test which are both easy

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JAM Recruitment (Manchester, England, England) in Nov 2014

Interview

The interview process was extremely disappointing. I was told that I was there to meet the MD and a lady from HR turned up and said that he was unavailable (Don't book a meeting if your not going to attend). This particular lady didn't really know why I was there and didn't really have much to say. It was clear that she didn't want to be there. I ended up cutting the interview short and saying thanks but no thanks.

Interview Questions
  • Didn't really have any valid questions. Just went through my CV like anyone would.

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JAM Recruitment (London, England, England) in Jun 2013

Interview

2 interviews - 1 with line and 1 with John Morris. And 1 online test

Interview Questions
  • What do you do with difficult characters? How do you manage people out of the business?

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JAM Recruitment (Manchester, England, England) in May 2012

Interview

Phone Interview followed by online testing and then on site visit for an assessment centre day - 1 interview with Line Manager, 1 with Director, 1 with CEO. Fairly efficient - interviewed with 7 other candidates on the morning and had been offered the position by the time I left at lunch. (Was informed that this may be the case prior to attending the interview on the day, so was fully aware of process etc.)

Interview Questions
  • Sell yourself and why'd you be a good fit for the business in 60 seconds.
RSS Feed</>Embed