JDR Cables Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

JDR Cables Interview Questions

Interviews at JDR Cables

Interviews for Top Jobs at JDR Cables

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JDR Cables (Houston, TX (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

very simple and straightforward, the hiring manager and the service manager will interview as a group and ask basic personality questions. The interview is to mainly see if you fit in the scheme of JDR .

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem working on the weekends?   1 Answer

Warranty Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleport, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JDR Cables (Littleport, England) in November 2019.

Interview

After appplying and without any preliminary phone interview, I was directly invited to attend an interview face to face with two of the lead engineers. The interview took place in Littleport.

Interview Questions

• As my experience was from a different industry most of the interview was focuses on how certain processes were implemented in it. The interview did not have the standard set of HR questions, it was more about technical skills and experience.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Littleport, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JDR Cables (Littleport, England) in February 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview, then interview in person. Technical questions and general questions. Following from this the interview described what company does and what they can offer their employees. Interviewer was polite and process straightforward.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?
      Describe your experience to date?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Graduate Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JDR Cables (Aberdeen, Scotland) in January 2015.

Interview

telephone interview that was about 15 minutes. I spoke with three people all of them from the engineering team. Then online tests including numericaln, verbal and personality tests and then i received invitation for an assessment centre

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I do not know yet

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.