Jack Wolfskin Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Jack Wolfskin

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jack Wolfskin

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jack Wolfskin in September 2018.

Interview

Very informal. Mostly asking questions about about yourself. The interview was only one session that lasted 20 minutes or so. Any experience in retail was described but was very similar to what they wanted.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in the past that sped up a process that you were working on?   1 Answer

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jack Wolfskin (Birmingham, England) in August 2017.

Interview

Sent CV by email, the managers called me to invite me for an interview about a week later.
    The Interview: You pick an item from the shop floor, and must sell it to the managers, then you sit with them to have a face-to-face interview, where they talked about my CV and the experience. Very standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Jack Wolfskin?   Answer Question
    • Have you recently seen any of our advertisement around town?   Answer Question
    • What clothing would you recommend to a shopper who is going to a tracking excursion?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jack Wolfskin (Paris (France)) in April 2015.

Interview

Took about a week pretty easy process, it is easy as it is in the retail sector however you do need to be confident about your client and working in the retail sector is not always easy. The company is really great and it takes about 2 weeks to get an offer from them.

Interview Questions

• how would you achieve daily target and weekly target ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in York, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jack Wolfskin (York, England) in June 2012.

Interview

Standard interview questions with a tour of the shop and some outdoors-specific questions. Not too hard but necessary to ensure you can talk to people easily. Jack Wolfskin in the UK is run as a franchise so the interview process and the shop owners/staff will vary from shop to shop (some franchises have more than one shop, e.g York are connected to the Leeds shop). I interviewed in 2012 at JW, York whose owners are very kind and ensure the staff feel part of a team. The manager at the time was also very welcoming and willing to go through everything required of the role. I had a great time working here and it opened a lot of other doors. I strengthened my dedication to climbing, walking and mountain biking, as you are surrounded by outdoorsy people all day, with enviable stories about travel & adventure, etc. So it eggs you on to get out even more on your days off.

If you do outdoors sports this will help a lot. In my experience 50% of the staff are either climbers, mountain bikers, avid walkers or a mixture of all three. Having said this, I also worked with rugby players and rowers, so don't let what I said above put you off applying.

Interview Questions

• If you could take the staff on any outdoor activity what would it be?   1 Answer

Verkäufer Interview

Interview

Warum haben Sie sich für diese Stelle beworben?
    Was erwarten Sie sich von diesem Job bzw. vom Unternehmen?
    Welche Ziele verfolgen Sie mit diesem Job?
    Warum haben Sie Ihren bisherigen Job aufgegeben?
    Was hat Ihnen an Ihrer vorherigen Arbeit nicht gefallen?
    Welchen Bezug haben Sie zu unserer Firma bzw. zu unseren Produkten oder unserer Branche?
    Was wissen Sie über un

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Idstein (Germany)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jack Wolfskin (Idstein (Germany)) in April 2015.

Interview

Die Bewerbung wie auch die Einladung zum Vorstellungsgespräch verliefen sehr unkompliziert und zeitlich im Rahmen. Das Gespräch war sehr angenehm und offen.
    Es wurden vielen Fragen über meine bisherige Tätigkeit und Persönlichkeit gefragt und ich hatte auch genügend Möglichkeiten meine Fragen zur Position und Firma zu platzieren

Reisetechniker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Idstein (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jack Wolfskin (Idstein (Germany)) in May 2012.

Interview

30 Minuten in guter Atmosphäre, nach fünf Minuten Small Talk wurde das gesamte Gespräch in englischer Sprache geführt. Hierbei wurden alle Tätigkeiten besprochen die ich seit meiner Ausbildung ausgeführt habe. Danach wurde mir erklärt was ich in der für mich vorgesehenen Position zu tun habe.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.