Jet Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Jet Airways Interview Questions

Updated 3 Jun 2019

2.9

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I went for an interview as a walk in candidate. It took 1/2 hr to submit the resume. They called me after 20 mins for a PI. The HR asked me what do you know about cabin crew? I answered and was shortlisted. She sent me forward for BMI check. I got a refusal there as I didn't meet their height criteria which is 157 cm.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about cabin crew?   4 Answers

Line Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways.

Interview

It was good..my interview was happened transparently. It was big boss VP was in the interview..and it went cool. I answered the questions with confidence, so i think got it.

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways.

Interview

First have to apply for a written examination we wil be given a registration number. If we pass the examination wil be contacted by hr department and an interview wil be conducted.

Interview Questions

• Explain in depth al the nomenclatures regarding an aerofoil.   Answer Question

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview is good. First there is a written test, if u clear that; then u have an HR round and finally a medical checkup round. Questions are basic and experience based.

Corporate Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email shortly after from the 'recruitment officer' to ask me to come in person for an interview at their Mississauga office
    While I was waiting in the lobby the entire sales team was in the boardroom and I noticed that there were no females...
    I was interviewed by the GM and another gentleman. I felt that it was not professional, as the GM asked me questions such as 'what about your family?' Which may be fine to ask in an interview in India but not in Canada. I don't think that he would have asked the question to a male candidate. The questions were pretty basic and we went thru my résumé. He mentioned few times that I would have to come to the office every day. He asked which kind of salary I was looking for, and I asked if there was a base + commission/bonus (like 95% of sales job) but he told me that it was salary only, which was very surprising. I think that I did well, but it seems to be a very conservative environment with a lot of micro managing. I sent a thank you note, but never received any feedback.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good candidate?
      How would you approach a prospect?
      How about your family? (seriously?!)   Answer Question

Corporate Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

Online application, in person interview. Online process was quite simple and easy. In person interview was a bit disjointed. They would ask me a question and I'd start responding and half way through would cut me off with another totally irrelevant question. Overall interview was ok but could use the help of an HR manager in the room to help guide questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain your background/work history?
      How would you present Jet Airways to a company and win them over?
      What experience do you have that makes you a good for for this role?
      What is your salary expectation?
      What   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

well being in Aviation industry it very important to be service oriented and calculative. In order to be a part to the this industry you need to be humble and polite. starting with initial round which includes the self introduction starting with your name, education , family, and hobbies, if you get through then comes your face check for scars, and flaws and your height body check according to your BMI index. after that there is group discussion on a particular topic were they check you quality of speech , level of voice and you patience to let others speak as well and also how are you presenting your self as well. after that you need to pass a grammar test which includes a essay writing, a paragraph in which you need to sort out the words which match with the meanings in the paragraph. And lastly the final interview round with the people from the management and also from HR, aw well as from the inflight department. they will ask you current affairs questions, they will give you a situation on which you would be needed to talk upon and give your conclusion. Questions like your past work experience, and your future with the present company which you applied for.

Interview Questions

• which was the situation were i have been of a major help to my community in case of a worse case scenario, were the question of survive-ability was important.   Answer Question

Negotiation

the best advice is to first get an information about the company were you applying, second is to kno wht current CTC you have and telling it to the company, also in-terms of your annual salary package be clear what to say wen asked and whts the break up you have. also keep in mind the tax, and the 12 % PF which the company deducts from the salary and coat you expected salary which you would like to earn every month.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)) in February 2008.

Interview

I applied online and got a response the next day informing my interview was four days later at their Mumbai base office asking me to be there at 9:00am sharp, dressed in formal attire and carrying my CV, documents photo copies and passport size photographs. There were three rounds of interviews in which first was a group interview where you had to introduce yourself. If you got through that then you had to go through a grooming check where they would check your height, weight, BMI, skin cleanliness and basic grooming. Last interview was a personal interview with a panel consisting of HR head, Grooming In charge, Senior Cabin crew and some person from company management. Advice would be, to be confident in your self and keep smiling throughout no matter how you feel.

Interview Questions

• To describe the interview room in hindi?   2 Answers
    • How many people have you acquainted yourself throughout the interview, tell somethings about them   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

i applied for the vacancy online and was immediately given a date for the interview .
    in the online application we need to fill in all the information required by the company , must meet the basic criteria of being a cabin crew : eduactional qualification , min. height & weight criteria , good communication skills & most imporatnt a pleasing personality !!

Interview Questions

• why do u want to be a cabin crew   Answer Question
    • what are the unique qualities you have ?? why should we select you ?   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jet Airways in September 2008.

Interview

takes around a month for the entire process 1st round is height and weight round second in group discussion third is personal interview with the panel and fourth is a tea party final is medicals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.