KONE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

KONE Interview Questions

Interviews at KONE

2.8

CSA - Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moline, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KONE (Moline, IL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Very nice, friendly. There were two interviewers in a closed office. They were very focused on experiences from my other customer service jobs. I think they were very impressed with 5 years.

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KONE (Lisle, IL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Very brief details given regarding core functions of role, along with vague explanation of challenges facing the role, current accounting issues and primary reasons for creation of this role. The role was to reacquire outsourced FP&A, AP and AR functions that violated service level agreements. See below question and answer. Based on answer provided, feedback was that answers were “too negative” and “badmouthed current employer” although questions were specifically asking for challenges faced at current role and why.

Interview Questions

• Internal control challenges and deficiencies that current employer is struggling to overcome.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KONE.

Interview

Applied through a contact in the company. The process went quickly - roughly 3 weeks from initial conversation to offer. HR screening then conversation with District manager and then District VP.

Associate Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KONE (Lombard, IL (US)).

Interview

Applied and heard nothing for over two months. Finally got an interview, had a second interview a week later, offer made and accepted within a few days. Had to do a very thorough background check and urine drug screening.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KONE (Allen, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Laid back, joked around some. Very interested in work/home life balance. Explained my position in detail and what they expected from me as a team lead. Asked about my life etc. kids. Family. Made it clear about responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Kone?   1 Answer

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at KONE (Springfield, MO (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

The complete process was professional and timely. From the start of scheduling of 1st phone interview, to having face to face personal interview and through the final stages of job offering and acceptance - I was very impressed with local and regional management at Kone. This was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• I didn't feel that there was anything that was asked during my interviews that were unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KONE.

Interview

Two phone screenings and one online virtual Q/A. First interview was a traditional interview with common sales questions. Second interview was more of a test to see if I could hold a conversation. Virtual Q/A had several situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you were assertive and how did others around you respond to that?   Answer Question

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KONE (Allen, TX (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied for this position in Allen, TX. It started with an email setting up for phone interview a week after I applied . HR (Ms Jin Crouch) is very professional and has very good knowledge of the position she interviewed. We discussed for almost an hour on the phone, followed by the onsite interview right after that. The on-site interview is easy. However, when I followed up later, they told me they decided to promote people from inside. I was thinking if that was the decision, why they wasted time of both sides going that far into the hiring process. But anyway, I appreciate HR taking their time to update and Ms Jin even called me to let me know about their decision, which not a lot of people do considering the high number of candidates they handles every day.

Interview Questions

• Go through my experience at previous companies, one by one.   Answer Question

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KONE (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online for a role based in Allen, TX. I was contacted via email by a Chicago-area Recruiter to schedule a formal phone interview. We spoke a few days later. Her questions were standard-- current situation, reason for looking, overview of skills. The Recruiter gave an overview of KONE, but seemed to have very limited knowledge of the role itself, the office, key relationships, etc. In other words, the Q/A was one-sided and not very helpful for me, as the candidate. I continued doing research on my own via a family friend who worked at the facility. I was told I would receive and update shortly about next steps, but never heard back. A standard move for companies these days, but unprofessional nonetheless. I wish executive leadership would understand what a bad taste it leaves in the mouths of prospective talent, who have deep networks, and willingly share their experience with peers (and current employees, such is the case in my situation).

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have in Recruiting for roles such as those we currently have posted?   1 Answer

International Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KONE (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I did the video interview and one skype interview. It went pretty smooth and she asked me about my experiences and some of the technical questions. She's from Finland, so she has a little accent. The interview lasted about 30 minutes, and she asked around 5-8 questions. You have to familiar of what you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• what are your weaknesses and describe a time that you failed   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.