KOTRA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

KOTRA Interview Questions

Interviews at KOTRA

2.8

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KOTRA (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

I submitted an application and got an interview offer through email shortly after. There were 3 interviewers in an office. Straight-forward interview questions were asked. They sent me a follow-up email within 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about trading in terms of the current economy?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KOTRA (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online directly through indeed, (no needed to submit another resume at their website. And I got an email regarding the interview schedule within three days. And I had given to translate and summarize one article.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KOTRA.

Interview

First of all i have summit the resume to HR manager after that phone interview and IQ/EQ test was proceed from website and finally on site interview with managers.

Interview Questions

• HR and direct manager asked about my recently job and education from college   Answer Question

Contract Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KOTRA (New York, NY (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

submit resume, and i was waiting for few days about like 2 weeks more less and there was a phone call or email response about interviewing. Either drop in or skype. Interview was about 30 minutes long and it wasn't too hard.

Interview Questions

• Whats you coherent experiences with the position you applied.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KOTRA in January 2016.

Interview

They mainly asked about KOTRA and my knowledge about the organization. First I had a phone interview. 2nd I had a panel interview. Finally I had an interview with my hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• How does KOTRA help companies?   1 Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KOTRA (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was in Korean. You meet with an HR human resource person. Then you meet with the manager of the whatever department you are applying for. There are different departments for marketing, like textile industry or the fashion industry.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to do the job? What skills do you possess that make you suitable for this job? They give you an example of a situation and ask how you would handle it. What sort of person are you? Are you outgoing or more at-your-desk sort of person?   Answer Question

Research Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KOTRA (Washington, DC (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

1. Send resume, 2. Phone interview and one to one interview about 40-50 minutes, asked about pending issues, mostly about government policies, 3. Write a policy memo in one day and submit it via email

Sales Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KOTRA (Washington, DC (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

It was pretty common question like check English speaking skills and experience in this industry. And most hard part was, the manager ask me to prepare ppt to see my presentation skills. This is unusual and i believe he was the only one ask this.

Interview Questions

• What is you goal for this job?   1 Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KOTRA (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

Send resume and phone interview and one to one interview about 40-50 minutes, asked about pending issues, mostly about government policies,
    last Write a policy memo in one day and submit it via email

FDI Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KOTRA (New York, NY (US)) in October 2010.

Interview

Got the interview as they needed to fill the role and was an intern at the time. General behavioral interview. Asked about background, school, experience, etc. No technical questions. Not very difficult. Had group interview with director and head analyst. Was asked questions in Korean as it was a language requirement for the role.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.