Keysight Technologies Interview Questions

Updated 12 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 187 of over 187 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Keysight Technologies

Keysight Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keysight Technologies

Interview

There was a behavioral call with manager for 30 minutes to an hour. Then, the next day, there was a technical screen for an hour, asking basic smith chart questions and a filter question.

Interview Questions
  • Solve RC circuit, is it low pass or high pass filter?
    Answer Question

Keysight Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Keysight Technologies

Interview

The interview process consisted of 5 different interviews of about 30-40 minutes each. Each interview was focused on subjects that related to what the interviewer's team was working on. They all asked a lot of the same personal questions, but then had their own technical questions to solve.

Interview Questions
  • They gave a truth table and asked me to create the circuit for it using mosfets.

Keysight Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keysight Technologies

Interview

Multiple Rounds, Problem Solving, Technical Questions, Lunch, Asked About Personality Outside of Work, Liked Previous Engineering Project Technical Examples, Problems, Strategy for Approaching The Problem, Supply Chain Management, Scheduling, Basic EE Questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Keysight Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Keysight Technologies

Interview

Good interview, spoke about engineering concepts. 2 interviewers were present. They asked about programming and some math concepts. Went into the projects i did before . and talked in depth about it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Keysight Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Keysight Technologies

Interview

Delightful interview. Had a chat with the manager. Very great person and company. Interesting questions were asked. They described the culture of the company very well. Was excited to accept their offer after.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keysight Technologies (Singapore) in Apr 2021

Interview

Talked about the job scopes, job descriptions, reasons for leaving and all sorts of benefits that getting and going to get. Also on the reporting structure and the coverage area

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keysight Technologies (Mumbai) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was an online interview with questions were to solve basic electronic related numericals on kcl,kcl,voltage divider etc,bjt numericals,operational amplifier sums,diodes sum.Just clear your basics and you will excel the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Keysight Technologies (Bucharest)

Interview

I was in the interview with 1 manager, 1 architect and 1 senior software engineer. Questions were pretty varied and they were very competent. The manager was also a technical person so we could get into details. Basic interview process, asked about my experience, to describe some projects, their architecture. Multiple code questions. It took about 1 and a half hour.

Interview Questions
  • Interview was very thorough - data structures - basic algorithms and to analyze complexity - programming language usage (from easy to advanced concepts) - networking concepts, tcp/udp, OSI stack

Keysight Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Keysight Technologies

Interview

Interviewer is friendly and the interview process is smooth. The whole application process is fast and good took around 2 weeks. Overall is a good experience with the interviewer and company .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Keysight Technologies

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Keysight Technologies

Interview

I was shortlisted by my resume. It was on online mode. There were two technical round. It was started at 7 PM and I was informed at 5PM. 1st round was of around 45 minute and 2nd was about 1 hour.

Interview Questions
  • Basic terminologies of OOP like what is polymorphism, Inheritance, Abstraction and Encapsulation.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 187 Interviews