King Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 234 of over 234 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

King

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at King

Interview

I had an interview with King. First a recruiter contacted me to set-up the interview. She described the process and according to her they have 5 rounds of interview. The first round was conducted by a current employee and the employee that is leaving this position. They have been reading out loud tons of behavioural questions. I felt very unprofessional, did not really understand why I have an interview with employees instead of the hiring manager, so I decided to withdraw my application when they sent me the invite for the second round. The position requires on-call, however when I asked questions regarding the rota, no clear answer received from them,basically they have no rota for that, it is best effort based.

Interview Questions
  • Why King? What is favorite game? Describe me a situtation when..... (10x)
    Answer Question

King

Application

I interviewed at King

Interview

A lot of diversity on questions being asked. Covers almost all the details about you discussing all the spheres you belong to. You should be as honest as possible and you might get through.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

King

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at King in Nov 2021

Interview

Applied through their website; Completed an automated interview process through "HireVue". Combination of feeling impersonal but also convenient compared to other company interviews. (you are recorded while answering questions) Have not heard from them yet.

Interview Questions
  • Some Data Analytics problems that you had to solve and justify.

King

Application

I interviewed at King

Interview

It's a 5 stage interview process, which I was told upfront, however it was incredibly slow (it took 4 months to get to the 3rd round). The first round included a presentation about a campaign that had engaged with fans. The other rounds were more general interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • There was a task on the first round, talking through a campaign that had engaged with fans and general interview questions

King

Application

I interviewed at King

Interview

There were a few different digital interviews, a work sample and an on-site interview day with multiple interviews. Felt like a smooth process from start to finish. Good experience overall!

Interview Questions
  • Bring up a challenge from your current job and how you solved it.

King

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at King

Interview

The initial interview was done on the Hirevue platform. It had behavioral as well as statistics type of questions. It also included 3 short games that analyse your numerate, memory as well as thinking skills.

Interview Questions
  • Q. A/B testing Q. What is that one thing you did in a team that had an impact?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at King (London, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

First round with the Hiring Manager, then she described a PM case study that will be reviewed with the Head of the department or a panel (she was unsure). And maybe a final round (also unsure). Hiring Manager wasn't very interested and not very well prepared. I was given a lecture about the role and the company, then I was allowed the opportunity to introduced myself and give a brief background overview, and then I was asked if I had any questions. I wasn't asked a single competency question. I wonder how they screen candidates and filter them through. The Hiring Manager was too junior, I would recommend adding someone with her in the interview, in the event that she becomes too afraid to lose her job if better candidates interview.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about yourself and your experience? Q: why this role?

King

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at King

Interview

A phone screen, technical interview with hiring manager and take home assignment then two more interviews. All good and nice people, friendly and casual conversation. I wasn’t sure what happened but I think I have been ghosted? It has been 5 weeks and I got some responses in between the weeks but no actual updates. I understand they are probably busy but I am too. Definitely something to work on in the future…

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

King

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at King

Interview

Fueron 7 entrevistas y una presentación a lo largo de 6 meses. Finalmente tuve que escribirles varias veces para saber el resultado del proceso y obtuve respuesta al cabo de un mes y medio con un email de 2 líneas

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

King

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at King

Interview

I’ve been contacted by King over 4-5 times. The recruiters are mostly on contract and I’m sure receive tonnes of application. But the process is extremely unstructured and there no track of candidate’s culture. Approached multiple times, recruiters calls were set up maybe once, rest of the times were cancelled after scheduling or the recruiter bailed out. Then finally one of the kind recruiters ensured to take my profile forward we interviewed for couple of rounds, the team suggested me for another role. The recruiter’s contract got over and then another POC never got back or replied. King is one of my favourite gaming companies and how passionate I was to join the candy culture, but the hiring itself needs so much of grooming.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 234 Interviews