Lightfoot Interview Questions

Updated 7 May 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lightfoot

Anonymous Employee in Chudleigh, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Lightfoot (Chudleigh, England, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

Calum called me after applying and we had a generalised conversation about the job, me and Lightfoot. I was subsequently invited for a sit-down interview on site, which was well attended. The atmosphere was positive and discourse was informed and mature. Afterwards I was given a guided tour of the premises and shown out very politely. I took another offer, but then approached Calum again after two months. A second interview took place as a Zoom group meeting where I confirmed my interest and had more questions from management.

Interview Questions
  • Would I be happy to put in more team management time than development time?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chudleigh, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lightfoot (Chudleigh, England, England) in Nov 2019

Interview

I applied though a recruitment agency, they were very proactive in setting up an interview. From agency to job offer the process took less than 2 weeks. The interview itself was enjoyable, as far as interviews go! The interviewers were friendly, and engaging, and enabled you to promote your best qualities. It was a nice setting and a relaxed, non-judgemental atmosphere. As part of the interview process there was a competency/skills based exercise to complete. The questions were delivered well and were typical to what you would expect from an interview - there were no wildcard questions...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chudleigh, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lightfoot (Chudleigh, England, England) in Jun 2019

Interview

I was made to feel welcome and relaxed by the Interviewers. The process took roughly 1 and a half hours where i had the opportunity to speak with the Financial Director and also the outgoing Supply chain coordinator. Do your research and show that you understand the company and their goal and it whole process of the interview right through to induction and beyond will be a great experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chudleigh, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lightfoot (Chudleigh, England, England) in May 2019

Interview

The interview process was extremely easy and pleasant. Being based in the North of England I was offered the choice of interview locations and dates and times to make it easier for my travel arrangements. I chose to visit Innovation Valley as I’d heard fantastic things about the office space and it didn’t disappoint. The office has a real buzz to it with the staff members seemingly in very high spirts. The interview was with the MD and HR and lasted approximately one hour and the company arranged and also paid for a taxi from the office back to the train station which was a very kind gesture. I received feedback from the interview just a couple of days later.

Interview Questions
  • The interview questions were largely based on my past experience and results in sales and also what attracted me to Lightfoot.

Anonymous Employee in Chudleigh, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lightfoot (Chudleigh, England, England) in Feb 2019

Interview

The process involved two rounds of interviews. Both took just over one hour. The panel were welcoming and engaging. They asked multiple questions around my job history, education and skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chudleigh, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lightfoot (Chudleigh, England, England) in Feb 2019

Interview

Initial interview was conducted by Marketing Manager & Marketing Director, a very welcoming relaxed interview following a general interview format. The second part of the interview was with members of the marketing team with questions they had, again very relaxed & friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chudleigh, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lightfoot (Chudleigh, England, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

I sent a speculative CV to Lightfoot. Communication with Milly was super quick and Milly arranged an initial telephone interview quickly. This in itself is impressive given the number of positions they are recruiting for. We discussed my possible suitability for the above role and Milly provided clear and concise feedback about when she was shortlisting for the role and when I would likely hear from her. It couldn’t have been clearer.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how I’ve worked with others in the past.

Anonymous Employee in Chudleigh, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lightfoot (Chudleigh, England, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

After sending my CV to the HR Manager Milly Harding she asked me to come to Lightfoot premises for an interview the next day. I had an interview with Milly and my future line manager and the was offered the role within 24 hours. The process was extremely efficient, friendly and a fun interview. Great company.

Interview Questions
  • What's are you watching on Netflix right now?

Lightfoot

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lightfoot in Jan 2019

Interview

I applied via email with my CV and Cover Letter and received an invite to interview just over a week later. I was interviewed by the HR manager and my new line manager (Pre-Sales Manager). They started off the process by introducing themselves and explaining the company and the role in more detail which I found very helpful and it made me feel at ease right from the start. I then had the chance to talk them through my CV, highlighting how my various experiences were relevant to the role. It wasn't the traditional competency based interview which I was used to - I wasn't asked questions that put me on the spot and I had to remember answers I'd practised at home - it was more a friendly but formal conversation about why I wanted the role, why I wanted to work for Lightfoot in particular and why I thought I'd be good in this role. Overall it was a very positive experience and I got offered the job which I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Lightfoot and why do you want to work for us?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exeter, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lightfoot (Exeter, England, England)

Interview

I interviewed for a Partnership Manager role at Lightfoot and was interviewed by their HR manager and Head of Innovation. Both Milly and Dan where very welcoming and engaging and I felt a genuine sense that they wanted to put me at ease. The questions where great and conversational as opposed to your typical boring scenario based interview questions. As soon as I walked into the premises I could feel the 'buzz' in the office and a sense that everyone loved their jobs. I was offered a second stage interview at Lightfoot which would have been presentation based however I turned this down a week later due to me being offered employment else where. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is not a decision I will regret as I believe this is definitely a company that is going places... I would recommend applying for a role with Lightfoot to anyone I know.

Interview Questions
  • How would you approach key stake holders to form relationships?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews