Links London Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 30 May 2018

2.3

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Links London (New York, NY (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

Process took about two weeks. DM at the time was very pleasant and excited about the brand. Open to giving candidates new opportunities if they seemed to be the right fit. Interview was like any average store manager interview in retail. However focus is on KPI's (atv, auv, ads, upt), so brush up on your previous successes.

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate your staff? How do you maintain a client base?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Links London (New York, NY (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

telephone interviews and background check

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Links London (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was short and more like a conversation. The hiring process took forever. I was on the sales floor making commission nearly two weeks before I was officially employed. The managers excuse was he wanted to get me trained. The interview process was spent sitting down in a very public area (also where all problems were handled).

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I wanted full time or part time   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Links London (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

You go up to a nice corporate showroom and they sit you down and ask you a few questions about yourself then about the job and if you think it would be a good fit, they act a little tough and quirky/ They asked me about my previous experiences and how I would apply them to the position.

Brand Manager North America Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Links London (New York, NY (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

I was found through a recruiter and from there. It was a full day of interviewing. It started with the HR manager, then the President of the company as well as one of owner/board of directors.

The second week, is was a video conference with the UK and their HR director and another round with the President and Founder. We also walked the new location that was opening up.

Retail Associate, London Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Links London in May 2018.

Interview

Stay away, no transparency. Company in crisis and fortunately a business mate told me to research. They should definitely hold off bringing people into company until they have a better idea that they will survive recent accusations from a US company. News looks very grim, thankfully I knew going in so I withdrew my application after second interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider the most important aspect of this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Links London (London, England) in February 2012.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 area managers in one go. It was a pretty straigh forward interview, no surprises with questions asked. Held at flagship store

Interview Questions

• How will you cope with a bad employee? how would you correct them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

I've applied on line last year. A month after my application I've received a call from Area Mgr. We had a brief chat whether or not I'm still looking for a job and if I'm still interested in the position etc.
    I had a part time job at the time but was still interested! She said that she will get back to me with a suitable date for an interview. The same week I had a text message with interview date. Perfect!
    I've asked for location details (no reply) and after silence for a meeting confirmation day before the scheduled interview. I haven't heard back from her or any other representative from Links of London. Overall disappointing communication and unprofessional approach (by text!).
    This also shows lack of personal professionalism on Mgr level as I would at least expect a call with either:
    - Reply to my messages
    - Apology if the circumstances of the vacancy have changed
    - Some sort of explanation/update

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Links London (London, England) in October 2017.

Interview

My interview was with area manager and store manager which was fine. Easy, standard management interview questions.
    When I asked them when I will hear from them they said couple week. They have been looking for a ASM for three months which seemed to be odd to take that long.
    Month after the interview still haven’t heard anything from them. It would have been nice to get email saying even if I was unsuccessful just so I know. I wouldn’t expect that for sales possition but for ASM possition they should let they candidates know. Overall negative experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Links London in October 2015.

Interview

I handed in my CV to the manager of the store, got a call a few days later asking me to attend an interview, I was instructed to wear the work uniform (all black workwear). The interview itself was very informal; held in the office upstairs with the assistant manager, who was very friendly. She asked me a few questions about my previous work experience and what skills I would be able to offer Links. After this I was to have a 'trial shift' on the shop floor, probably to check how comfortable I felt approaching customers etc. then was told I would be contacted within a few days. Was called less than a week later to say I had got the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time in the past that you have had to deal with a difficult customer. How did you overcome this?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.