London Business School Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 23 Nov 2018

2.9

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at London Business School in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone call from an HR representative. Subsequently I went through two telephone interviews: one with a manager and a software engineer, and another with the same manager. Both interviews lasted for about 1 hour. After that, I was offered the job.

Internal Communications Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at London Business School in May 2018.

Interview

Basic interview
    When asked questions at the end was shut down
    Interview was short
    Writing test included
    Two tasks with writing test with both asking for ideas
    Interview was on site
    No feedback

Internal Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at London Business School (London, England) in January 2016.

Interview

Application process was straightforward, as was interview. Interview was scheduled at awkward time for the panel, who had to go to a meeting directly after so there was a rush to finish and clear the room at the end while I was still present. Further let down because it took a while to give a response following the interview. I don't know who was responsible for this, whether hiring manager or HR processes but after emailing to chase feedback and getting a message saying the HR person had left the school, I had to call to find out interview results two weeks after the interview had taken place. HR person said that they had only received feedback that morning.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work environment/work culture do you thrive in?   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at London Business School (London, England) in August 2016.

Interview

After application, contacted by HR to arrange interview. Interview was 2 rounds, with 4 different members of the team. General interview questions asked. HR called back within a week with a decision.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you changed any processes, functions or methods of doing work in your job so that you were more effectively able to complete your tasks.   1 Answer

MBA Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at London Business School (London, England) in January 2013.

Interview

Very comprehensive interview process... GMAT, Essays, References and in-person interviews. The whole thing! It was really positive experience though. When you made it though it the best experience of your life will open up!

Admissions Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at London Business School.

Interview

Very pleasant process - phone interview followed by two way formal interview then informal interview with team. Gave good opportunity to ask questions and get to know the team and job itself. Formal questions interesting but manageable if you have done your background work and know your cv well.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time you gave bad or difficult news to someone and how did you do so?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at London Business School (London, England) in August 2010.

Interview

1st teleconference interview, 2nd interview with middle management (department heads), 3rd interview with IT Director

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary.

Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at London Business School (London, England) in February 2017.

Interview

Exceptional interview process. Very thorough coupled with the application form. One- Two rounds of interview once your application form is screened, depending on your profile. A largeportion focussed on your international exposure and ability to adapt to people from different backgrounds and cultures.

Faculty Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at London Business School (London, England) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied online. HR followed up with a call to schedule an interview. Interview itself was very relaxed and I was asked a standard set of questions. Overall, the interview did last about an hour.

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at London Business School (London, England) in June 2016.

Interview

First off the phone interview with simple questions, then face to face interview in their campus near Regent's Park. Face to face interview with line manager and another one from HR. Did not get into 2nd round of interview but heard will be conducted with line manager and another manager.

Interview Questions

• Usual questions like how to handle multiple tasks all at once, how to manage stakeholder relationship and what achievements and difficulties in your career.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.