Longhurst Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Longhurst Group

3.2

Digital Communications Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Longhurst Group (Birmingham, England) in September 2020.

Interview

There were two tasks to complete prior to the interview. The first was a social media plan, keeping a scenario in mind. The second task was to prepare a presentation that explained a social media campaign that you had been involved in. The first task needed to be submitted before the interview, and they discussed your choices during the interview. The presentation needed to be 5 minutes long, and you presented during the interview.

Employee Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rushden, East Midlands, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Longhurst Group (Rushden, East Midlands, England) in October 2019.

Interview

As the role came through a recruitment agency, it was a very informal process, the interviewer talked about the organisation and the role. Some of my experience and examples were discussed but very informally.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your Employee Relations experience   1 Answer

Senior Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Longhurst Group (Boston, England) in June 2019.

Interview

I was invited to interview quickly on the day that the position closed. The interview was within a week. It went well, nice and informal. Told that I would hear the following day or the Monday. I haven't heard anything from anyone since. The lack of communication has been very poor for a position of this level. I asked for feedback and still haven't heard a thing.

Interview Questions

• Strengths/Weaknesses - all other questions were job specific   1 Answer

Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedworth, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Longhurst Group (Bedworth, England) in December 2015.

Interview

Very friendly, very supportive, encourage me to answer questions comfortably without pressures, lots of information given to help prepare, just revise on your care conducts. Be confident and give time to think and explain questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot about care situations   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.