Mawi Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Mawi Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mawi

Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Mawi.

Interview

I've received an email from HR representative and later invitation for an interview with Managing Director (the same week). I've done my own research about the Company and products and was really looking forward to the meeting.
    Interview day: First impression - I had a strange feeling.. usually people passing by in office are smiley/friendly etc but to me they all seemed tense and coldish. My interview took literally less than 10 minutes and for the first time in my life I wanted to leave a meeting after 2 minutes to be honest!!! Reasons:
    -Very unprofessional approach towards a candidate! (Interviewer checking emails, negative body language, no smile, not prepared to see me as he thought I'm other candidate, no acknowledgement for my management experience and overall I felt under his presence like I am nobody)
    -Keen to find out about actual £ figures re my previous employer and pushing for info when I wasn't into sharing this type information
    -The worst interview I've ever had in my 12 years working experience in retail!
    -End of the interview:No proper polite "Thank you for coming and have a nice day.." just "I'll give you a call"
    Anyway I was happy to leave and wanted to forget about this unpleasant meeting ASAP!

The company's website represents amazing luxury fashion retailer and products are stunning however the other side of the coin is very disappointing and I agree with other people who left their comments on glassdoor web.

Interview Questions

• - What's your personal £ sales total for the year?
      - Have you been in our store?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mawi.

Interview

Totally random questions and needing immediate start. Interviewer played with mobile phone when was replying to his questions and also checked his emails as if totally dis interested and he wanted to be somewhere else.

Interview Questions

• Trying not to comment when he lit a roll up cigarette in the office while asking questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Their wasn't one. Pays nat min wage or least he can get away with. No benefits or pension and min holidays plus do not get paid when off sick or at a doc or hospital appointment. Took job as nothing else around at the time and regretted it as it learnt when I joined so does everyone who is there and trying to find a new job.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.