Modis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Modis Interview Questions

Interviews at Modis

2.4

Interview

The initial phone interview was a general screening to discuss my background and interest. The second phone interview was conducted with the onsite HR manager. Feedback was given within 2-3 weeks.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Modis (Rochester, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Interview phone call, two assessments given by IBM, and then if you score favorably, you're in. The guy was quite nice, and definitely was able to answer any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to take a series of assessments?   1 Answer

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Modis in August 2020.

Interview

I applied through Linkedin and was quickly contacted by an internal recruiter. She asked me to fill the candidate information form (name, location, email, phone #), which she sent me the form with other candidate's information on. Very unprofessional. They did not call me at the scheduled time and did not answer any messages/calls. Two hours after, she contacted me saying "still waiting to hear back from the manager". VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Modis.

Interview

Phone interview, then in person. There were five people in my interview panel. The people were friendly but the recruiter was absolutely clueless. They ended up lowballing me and making me feel like I wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my background and a few technical questions related to testing software.   Answer Question

Frontend Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Modis in February 2020.

Interview

I applied through Linkedin and was quickly contacted by an internal recruiter. Speaking with the recruiter made it clear that the job description was a bait-and-switch. The job posting made it appear like a full-time job with no mention that was indeed a contract position with a mere 4 month duration and abysmal compensation.

I would not have applied if they were honest about job description. This is was a real waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• Will you accept below entry level compensation for a 3 year+ experience required job?   1 Answer

Communications Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Modis in January 2020.

Interview

A recruiter from Modis contacted me via LinkedIn about a contractor role with a large corporate company. We started off with a brief phone call to gage my interest. Everything appeared very rushed and I was told that I had about 3 hours to decide if I wanted to move forward in the process. I hardly turn down interviews so I said yes, even though I wasn't sold on the role. It took them a week to get back to me with an update. I received a second interview that would be in person with people from the corporate company that the contract was through. I was told that if I was selected for the position or to move forward, all communication would come from Modis. The recruiter and account manager said I would hear something by the end of the week. I did not. I followed up asking for an update and was told that the process was being dragged out a bit but they would have an update for me soon. Over a month has passed and I have yet to be contacted by anyone. I understand that they may have been waiting on the corporate company to get back to them, or I may just not have been selected to move forward and they do not inform rejected candidates. However, being that I was so rushed to make a decision about moving forward, and then to not hear any updates for a month when they said they would keep in touch about the progress, seems very inconsiderate. If I get contacted about an opportunity from this company again, I will be passing on it.

Interview Questions

• Could I manage without having benefits for this position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Modis in December 2019.

Interview

I got a phone call . Then I was Asked a few questions. The questions were mainly about prior work experience and ability to learn a new job.I got a offer the following day.

QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Modis (Louisville, KY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

The process was pretty fast. First conversation was about the position they had available, and recruiter asked me questions about my background. She did her best to find a good position for me. Interview took about 2 hours. There were four people who came in the room one at the time to interview me .My recruiter met me on site. After the interview, I followed up with my recruiter, she was very helpful, updated me quickly with decision.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Modis (Louisville, KY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Met with recruiter to discuss opportunities in my area and future career trajectory. Recruiter made it very clear she had no jobs at my skill level, and likely wouldn't in the near future. She was trying to establish a relationship so that I would go through her in a couple years when I reach mid-level. It seemed rude to bring someone in solely to pitch themselves for jobs years in the future.

IBF Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Modis (Richmond, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Unprofessional call, with project description and scope. As an engineer with experience with a white-light interferometer, I was desirable as a candidate, but overqualified. This was an hourly position.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.