Morgan Randall Interview Questions

Updated 15 Feb 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Morgan Randall

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Randall (London, England, England)

Interview

I received a phone call late afternoon on a Friday from someone working in HR. She had a bit of an awful attitude as if she was forced to. Very patronizing. She asked a couple of general questions and she was very cryptic and strange. I received an automated email 24 hours later declining my application and with no feedback whatsoever. The whole experience was very strange. After reading the recent reviews here I'm glad I didn't get to go for the interview, eventually I would have declined it myself.

Interview Questions
  • sales experience
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Randall (London, England, England)

Interview

I went to one of their graduate hiring events, which they run regularly. There were about 50 other applicants there, as I think MR invites anyone who applies to the event, without filtering out people they don't want to hire. Firstly there is a brief 10 minute 'this is us'-type talk from the manager. Then two members of staff mill around with everyone, answering questions. The applicants are called individually for a super-quick three-minute interview, where they have your CV and ask you about it. They are very quick to let you know the result of your interview, I heard back the next day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Shoreditch, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morgan Randall (Shoreditch, England, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

It was during a recruitment evening with many other candidates and I interviewed with one of their seniors for about 5 minutes. It was a bit like a networking event and I was also able to speak to two of their managers after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • How do you respond to an applicants that tells you that they will get back to you tomorrow after a viewing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Morgan Randall (London, England, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

2-minute 1-to-1 interview. Group questions with members of staff while waiting for an individual interview. There were roughly 30 other candidates there, and the interview order was random. The whole evening took a lot longer than expected, ending at around 10;30 PM

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Randall (London, England, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

Professional and smooth. Very through questions and friendly atmosphere. I was offered a drink and was made to feel comfortable , everyone was smiling and working hard. Looked like a great place to work

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Randall (London, England, England)

Interview

Relaxed but competitive at the same time. They know what they are looking for and unfortunately, not everyone fits their criteria. Very sales based. Must appear as a confident seller in order to be considered.

Interview Questions
  • How would you react in certain situations

Morgan Randall

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Randall in May 2019

Interview

Quick process from CV to face interview. They ask you to do some 'research' but it's literally 'stalking' people through search engines. If this is how they find clients and you're happy to do that, go for it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morgan Randall (London, England, England) in May 2019

Interview

Morgan Randal conducted a brief telephonic interview with me, thereafter I was invited to their Canary Wharf offices for a 'group interview'. This interview process went as follows: - Arrive and complete a form with your details as well as a mini personality test (you basically tick boxes pertaining to what most applies to you) - Submit form and mingle with the other applicants - Chat to a few current employees (toward the end of the evening it became clear that they were monitoring sales abilities from the beginning and identifying whether our personalities were the right fit - good to know if you're wondering what the purpose of the mingling is!) - One by one get pulled aside to have a 'quick-fire' 4-minute interview with one of two directors who will have just received your CV and will ask you questions such as 'Why Morgan Randall?', 'What makes you different from everyone else here?' and 'What do you do if a customer says no to a sales offer?'. The director who interviewed me challenged why I thought I could be a salesperson and came across as quite patronising when I gave my answers - but it could be worse, so no complaints. Every interview should have a challenge! - Once everyone has completed their one-on-ones, the interview is wrapped up. Our interview began at 6:30 pm and ended at 9:00 pm. Employees were friendly enough and we were offered soda or water on arrival.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you want to get into sales?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Randall (London, England, England)

Interview

I received an email from one of their recruiters and we scheduled a call. The call was pleasant and the lady I spoke to was very friendly. I told her about my sales experience (I had no estate agent experience but as it was a trainee role it wasn’t essential). After the call I received an email describing the interview process and it seemed very extreme, group interview, normal interview and then an interview with a director. When I came to actual interview this wasn’t the case. We were all told to sit down in the lobby and fill out a form with pre-interview questions etc, quite a hard and long form to fill out in very little time. They then started pulling one person away at a time for an interview and left the rest of us sitting there. I tried making conversation with the rest of the group but everyone was very stuck-up and in all honesty most of them looked like Barbies, both the people applying and the staff. This scared me as I’m not the type of person to cake on a lot of makeup and show up to work in stilettos, it’s just not my thing. When I was called for my interview I was met by one of the branch managers, she had an awful attitude and wouldn’t even smile at me although I was nothing but polite and friendly. She even asked me a trick question, something that I find quite unprofessional, to see if I would fall in the trap. The question was whether I would consider taking a job as a property manager, as I had previous manager experience and was interested in real estate I said yes. I asked if this was something they were offering and she told me that she didn’t like the fact that I was trying to go for a role that I wasn’t interviewing for. The whole thing was just terrible.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you?
  • What makes you special? Everyone says they’re hard-working so that doesn’t mean anything to me.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morgan Randall (London, England, England) in Apr 2019

Interview

There is two Interview stages. After I received a phone call and Introduced myself briefly on the phone, they Invited me to the Office. The first stage was quite easy they gave us a task to finish in a certain time. We were a group of new applicants being for the same role recruited. After a few hours I left the office i received a call asking if i can come in for the second stage. The second stage was held just the following day. Similar task to the first one. After that followed by a 1:1 interview with the Manager and CEO for each applicant. After the Interview later on the day, I was inform that i have the position. It was quick, professional and friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews