Moto Hospitality Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Moto Hospitality Interview Questions

Interviews at Moto Hospitality

2.0

General Assistant Interview

Interview

Interview process was quick and simple, a few basic question from a manager tehn filled out an application form and gave some I.D. as long as you have a good basic set of skills you should be fine!

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moto Hospitality (Reading, England) in June 2016.

Interview

Got head hunted by an external recruitment agency. Had to have a telephone interview, then two face to face interviews with the GM of the site as well as prepare a SWOT analysis of the site

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Moto Hospitality in November 2016.

Interview

the interview was divided into 4 part: questions about how would handle different situations, ask someone about their experience in the store to see if you are easy going and if you can maintain a conversation with a customer, observe an employee to check for good and bad behaviour, do a task that shows how you work.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a big group of people?   1 Answer
    • What would you do in downtime?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a customer had an issue whit his order?   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time when you worked in a team   1 Answer
    • what are the advantages of working in a team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chieveley, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moto Hospitality (Chieveley, England) in May 2017.

Interview

WEAR SMART 'OFFICE' CLOTHING
    pre interview:
    1. apply
    2. call the arrange a meeting. (during call managers may ask questions about availability)
    3. meet at site

Interview
    1.Meeting with duty manager
    2. Interview
    3. customer service exercise
    4. other in-store exercise

During interview managers ask questions and tick off on a sheet what you are saying.

Interview Questions

• How do you provide excellent customer service?   1 Answer

26 Apr 2018 – Human Resources

Hi,

Thank you for your review of our Recruitment and Selection process. I apologise in the delay in responding to you.

We pride ourselves on utilising practical element sduring our interview... More

Anonymous Employee in Chippenham, South West England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moto Hospitality (Chippenham, South West England, England).

Interview

Went on a interview day with lots of other applicants. Get randomly allocated to any manager of any of the outlets (Costa/Burger King/WHSmith) - whoever you get is probably where you'll end up working if you get a job offer. Nice and casual - all interviews held in the food court at the same time.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in the past to demonstrate you are a team player?   Answer Question

26 Apr 2018 – Human Resources

Hi,

Thank you for your review regarding our Recruitment processes. It's great to see you that you had a positive experience whilst applying to work for Moto.

I wish you the best of luck in... More

Anonymous Employee in Washington, North East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Moto Hospitality (Washington, North East England, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Had 1 to 1 interview with the store manager. Started with a store exercise, I had to spot what was wrong with a shelf (items in incorrect places etc). I then had to observe an employee using the ASMILE technique, really straightforward. I was then asked to go up to a customer and ask them their opinions on the Moto group and the service that they had received, a little awkward but not to bad.

We then went for the interview which was mostly scripted questions about customer service and teamwork, nothing out of the ordinary. Just finished with some personal questions and info about what you would be doing day to day.

Got offered the job on the spot. The store manager made me feel really relaxed and the whole process was positive.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you have had good customer service?   Answer Question
    • When have you worked in a team and what are the positives about it?   Answer Question
    • What would you do when a customer complains?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if the store was quiet?   1 Answer

16 May 2019 – Human Resources

Hi,

Thank you for your review of your Customer Service Assistant Interview at Moto Washington.

It's really great to hear that you found our interview process both positive and being conducted... More

Anonymous Employee in Ardley, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moto Hospitality (Ardley, England) in March 2012.

Interview

Within two weeks I had a call back asking to attend and interview. Completed interview which involved me going to the site and waiting at a table for the manager to interview me. Interview took 10minutes including questions and paperwork. Received offer there and then.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer has a problem with their order   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bridgwater, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moto Hospitality (Bridgwater, England) in March 2015.

Interview

Invitation via phone to interview, short 15 minute informal interview. Was asked to observe a member of staff via the ASMILE technique which looks at quality of service. This was then followed by 4 hours of mind-numbing policies being read out by a supervisor.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Moto Hospitality in January 2016.

Interview

Was quite informal just basic questions on customer service and your past experiences. Had to fill in a form on how other workers worked by watching them and how they deal with customers

Barista Costa Coffee Interview

Interview

Was interviewed in the middle of a busy services, tasked with observing 3 workers. Then had to question a random person on their experience at the service station. Then the interview began. Was quite short and basic. Offered the job an hour after I'd left.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if Costa was busy and you were by yourself?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.