OMV Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

OMV Interview Questions

Interviews at OMV

2.6

Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at OMV (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Had two rounds of telephone interview with department leads and HR mostly focussing on experience and project details. Each interview was for an hour. Overall the process was smooth. But HR took really 7 weeks to come back with an update and the feedback was vague. Still don't understand what were they looking in terms of job profile and experience.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bratislava (Slovakia)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at OMV (Bratislava (Slovakia)) in January 2012.

Interview

Traditional Process consisting of telephone screening and later face-to face interview with the team leader. The team leader was a very pleasant lady who showed genuine interest in my educational background and qualifications. I had a very positive feeling after the interview

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OMV in June 2017.

Interview

Phone, 2 personal meetings - all of which was very pleasant. Phone conversation was just to double check the position I applied for. Meetings were with c-2 and later on with c-1 and basically just a get-to-know-each other meeting.

Interview Questions

• Standard stuff. nothing out of the ordinary.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at OMV in March 2018.

Interview

Sent a resume and letter on OMV's platform, and got mailed, and then I had a phone Interview. The whole process lasted around 6 weeks. Hiring Managers are kind and always here to answer mails.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at OMV in February 2019.

Interview

first i applied online on their website, then my university professor was asked to send a reccomendation. 2 months later i got a phone call they asked technical questions, then few days later i got an interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

Just normal interview with 2 people who asked several questions and case studies afterwards.
    Was general good interview. Around 1 hour in total, 30 mins wuestions and 30 mins case based

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at OMV (Vienna (Austria)) in October 2017.

Interview

CV sent and reviewed through their careers portal, then contacted via email for an interview. Questions are asked in order to test ones knowledge of the industry. Focus on competitors and corporate governance.

Intern Interview

Interview

Very uncomplicated, submission of aplication, afterwards a short telefon interview and a few days later the OK.

Interview Questions

• A very personal one - how do I manage the year abroad (Germany/Austria) with my partner?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at OMV (Vienna (Austria)) in June 2016.

Interview

Short phone interview followed by a personal interview with a direct supervisor. Very pleasant, straight to the point and without any kind of quasi-psychological tricks, games or riddles. They wanted to see how comfortable I was with working with lots of figures and whether I can form a cohesive narrative out of all those numbers for our senior and middle management to use as a basis in their decision-making.

Interview Questions

• How do you understand business development? Why is it important?   1 Answer

Trainee Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at OMV.

Interview

I applied for the position online and after two weeks got a call for written test. The test contained 50 questions all technical. Mine were all related to mechanical engineering. It was not tough after two more weeks i got interview call. They asked technical questions and that's it i thought i did good but after that they never called back

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.