OSM Aviation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

OSM Aviation Interview Questions

Interviews at OSM Aviation

2.7

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OSM Aviation (New York, NY (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process is very different now. I have no idea what they are doing to hire now. Before you took a personality test, you had to swim and then you interviewed with two people. You also tried on uniforms.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OSM Aviation (Providence, RI (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Step 1 was a short interview where they really get to know you and you have to prove that you can swim and pull yourself out of the water. Step 2 is a full length interview and uniform fitting.

Interview Questions

Lack of information that most other airlines will provide to you without having to ask for it; lack of flight benefits and personal benefits. Questioned the longevity of the airlines in the airport where they were going to be based.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at OSM Aviation (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Invited to take a couple of online assessments. Got invited to first step of hiring, consisting of swim test, company assessment and short interview. Invited to second and final step of hiring process. It will take place tomorrow. They ask you to bring a completed form for the background check and documentation to proof work or study experience of the last 5 years is accurate.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about?   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OSM Aviation in January 2015.

Interview

The process of the interview is Not Organize and very unprofessional, so many Gays employee. not fair and no consideration :( needs to be focus on the applicant that are really qualified not base on what they looks.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OSM Aviation (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

After an online application you are required to come in to a company presentation/question session, one on one short interview and swim test.

The one on one interview was pretty laid back and basic. They mostly just want to get an idea of your personality. Don't say anything that might make them think you are a stickler employee.

The swim test and raft test are not easy if you don't know how to swim or are not fit. I suggest just swimming on your back and taking your time. You must complete a few laps and then hop into a raft. Doing some upper chest and arm exercises a few weeks prior will help with this.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OSM Aviation (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Super laid back interview. OSM crew was extremely nice and very open about the company. Introduction that lasted a hour or so then took a swim test that was 4 laps and a short 10 min interview. It was a 1 on 1 interview with about 6 or 7 questions. Heck it was pouring rain when i was there and we were interviewing outside under a tent. So Nothing to worry about at all. Just be sure you can swim 4 laps without stopping.

Interview Questions

• Why did you pick osm?
      How did you deal with a co-worker you didn't get along with?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at OSM Aviation (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)).

Interview

You would have to live in FL area because interview process is multiple days long unless you buy a hotel for multiple days...osm was super laid back and down to earth. Never felt uncomfortable. Very open and honest about pay and other policies and aspects of the job. Everyone was happy and friendly. No stand in front of group for 60 seconds and then get eliminated bs. Actually took the time to interview you. Really want to get selected to move to second round of interview and get hired. Hope I do. Pay is good.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OSM Aviation (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Just finished the swim test a couple days ago. I received an email to come to the next round next week. It's an all day interview, I have heard that there is a group task then individual interviews then uniform fittings.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OSM Aviation in January 2017.

Interview

VERY LAID BACK YET PROFESSIONAL, BE YOURSELF AND HAVE FUN!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!! Sat in a group and than individual, very basic questions and no trickery or right or wrong answers.

Interview Questions

• What if your flight is cancelled and you have plans the next day and wont be back for them?   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at OSM Aviation (Providence, RI (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied in January 2017. Attended Step 1 of the interview process at the end of January. Step 1 involves learning about OSM, then everyone has a swim test, and finally a short interview. The following week I attended Step 2. First we learned about Norwegian and then about the short haul flights we would be flying. After this we were split into groups where we were given a problem to solve as a team. Finally, I had an interview with two employees from Norwegian. Received an acceptance letter about a week later. Overall I really enjoyed the interview process. Everyone was very kind and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a time when you dealt with an angry customer? If so, how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.