OfficeTeam Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

OfficeTeam Interview Questions

Interviews at OfficeTeam

2.4

Any Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OfficeTeam.

Interview

Easy interview process, if you can get one. Team can be helpful with editing resume and prepping for further interview questions on a per company basis. But the trick is getting someone to call you/return your call in the first place.

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at OfficeTeam.

Interview

Filled out an application for a job that they had posted. they called me about a job with them instead. I came in and interviewed with two Supervisors and met other staff. Then I sat with one of the current staffing managers to see what they did. Then I interviewed with a regional boss.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The pay was what it was, no negotiation.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OfficeTeam.

Interview

There was a brief phone interview and then a 1:1 interview at their office. When I arrived at the office for my interview, I had to take a questionnaire on the computer. I also gave them my 2 forms of identification. I was given a stack of paperwork to fill out and signed some of the documents. The recruiter came out and greeted me and we proceeded to the interview. It was a fairly quick process.

Interview Questions

• Define what you see as "success".   2 Answers

Temp Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OfficeTeam (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

I filled out an online application, and mentioned in my application that I would like to be in touch with the Santa Clara branch office. I didn't hear anything within the first 24 hours, so I called the branch office directly to confirm that they received my materials. Turns out they had, and from my phone call they were able to arrange an onsite visit the next day.

My onsite visit was very straightforward -- I just filled out the legal hiring paperwork and spoke with Kim Casey (the branch manager) about my past work experience and where I wanted to be placed in the future. No tricks, nothing scary. Paperwork took about 10 minutes, and the onsite meeting with Kim took about 25. Kim was warm and friendly throughout.

It took 3.5 weeks before I was placed on my first assignment, but Kim made an effort to place me in a location that matched my personality. I've been consistently and happily placed since then, so I can't complain!

Two quick tips if you're planning to join as a temp. -- be persistent, and be patient. Make sure OfficeTeam knows you exist (two calls a week is appropriate when you're starting out), but don't panic if you don't hear back right away.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult -- they literally just ask about your past work experience and what types of positions you would like in the future.   Answer Question

Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kew Gardens, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at OfficeTeam (Kew Gardens, NY (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview went well, they asked some general questions about my work history and concluded I would be a good fit. The interviewer told me she would be happy to work with me and that I should be excited to join the team, despite the fact that I have yet to hear back regarding an assignment I would want to take.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were too unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OfficeTeam (Honolulu, HI (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview was basic. You fill out an entire profile online. If you have missed any questions, you will be asked to fill it out when you are asked to come in for the interview. Within 24 hours of applying online, I was called to schedule an interview. At the interview, you fill out tax forms, and meet with two managers. The first manager went over previous experience and what positions I would be interested in. The second manager went over each positions available and the length of time interested in working in.

Interview Questions

• What area would you be most interested in working in? Standard interview questions. Basically a lot of review of experience.   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OfficeTeam (Markham, ON (Canada)) in January 2019.

Interview

I got a call the same day as I applied to ask what I was interested in as far as temp work. I completed 4 online assessments (that took only about 1 hour) to assess my computer and typing skills relevant to jobs for which I would be going out on (typing skills, data entry, Word, and Excel). 2 days later I had a Skype interview with the woman who called to talk more about my experiences and what I was looking for and expecting.

Junior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Croydon, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OfficeTeam (Croydon, England) in September 2016.

Interview

Two interviews, first with the Department manager, second with the Director and Senior Designer. Discussed my work and was asked how I would deal with specific challenges I was likely to be faced with whilst working there.

Payroll Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Croydon, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OfficeTeam (Croydon, England) in February 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by face to face interview with HR manager and Person currently in position. They gave me four tests, three for payroll calculations and payroll legislation and one for HR. I did these in front of them while they watched!

Interview Questions

• They asked about my payroll experience.   1 Answer

H R Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Croydon, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OfficeTeam (Croydon, England) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview had 2 stages:

Had a face to face with HR Manager talking about previous experience and job specification, then second stage is a series of tests based on HR scenarios and maths.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.