One Motion Logistics Courier/Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 11 interviews

1.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at One Motion Logistics

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at One Motion Logistics (Bristol, England, England) in Jun 2016

Interview

Was really simple ,just check some personal details,drug and alcohol test,and explaining the details of work,how much cost renting a van from them! The documents to start work are licence driving,bank details,nino,proof of adress!

Interview Questions
  • How many day i want to work weekly!
    1 Answer
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Maidstone, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at One Motion Logistics (Maidstone, England, England) in May 2016

Interview

Simple. Went to a group interview and filled some forms in and gave our details i.e. License and etc. Two weeks later they say start 2 :days training then go from thee

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at One Motion Logistics (Southampton, England, England) in Mar 2015

Interview

they invite you to attend. They tell lies about pay. They give you lots of small print to sign. You can work for them without even speaking english. They will employ anyone. They don't care. This is because they make money from the drivers. They keep bonus money, they overcharge for van hire. Underpay for fuel allowance. They promise 900 pounds per week and ANYONE can work for them. Too good to be true. Because it's not true.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed