Orridge Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Orridge Interview Questions

Interviews at Orridge

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Dover, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orridge (Dover, England).

Interview

Easy interview asking availability and how the company works.
    There was a presentation on the company, how it works, benefits, how to use the portal to get work,etc.
    If you are available to work, they will send you a lanyard with your picture and then your login details for the portal. You can then sign in and see the available work and call their number and get signed on for the work. It’s that simple

Anonymous Employee in Paisley, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Orridge (Paisley, Scotland) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied one month before being called for an interview. I got the email confirming an interview on a Monday for Tuesday the next day, very short time frame for how long it took to respond but fortunately I was able to attend. The group interview took place at a local Job Centre and they were very informative about what the job would entail. Firstly we were shown a short video which covered general questions and then a presentation was given going into more detail. We were handed a questionnaire consisting of a short maths and attention to detail quiz. After we had completed them we were taken out the room one by one for a short face to face interview. I wasn't asked common interview questions such as "what do you know about us?" Or "how do you feel you would be a good fit" which to me is a good thing since I don't like getting asked those questions. The interviewer simply reviewed my application and made sure it was all filled in correctly and answered any questions I may have had. Overall positive process however there are things that could be improved such as more time before the interview. I'm writing this on the day of the interview and they mentioned that if I am successful they will contact me within the next 7 days and if I'm not successful I will be contacted tonight

Interview Questions

• Have you used a scanner before?   1 Answer

Casual Stock Taker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falkirk, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Orridge (Falkirk, Scotland) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied online for a position in Glasgow, got asked to an interview in Falkirk. Three of us were told all about the company and then the job. We were asked if we were still interested then given a basic number/words test. Once completed we were told about manual handling practices and then asked to complete our paperwork. After all of this we were taken into "1-to-1" interviews, all i was asked was confirming I was fit to work and had the right to work documents with me. Told me I had passed the test so therefore I was employed. Started the next week.

Interview Questions

• Are you fit to work?
      Do you have the right to work in the uk?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Orridge (Manchester, England) in March 2019.

Interview

We were given a brief introduction to the company and what the role would entail. We then had some forms to fill in and a simple Maths test to test basic understanding of simple equations.

We then had our picture taken and that was about all. It lasted for about 20-30 mins and then i heard back from them later on that week.

Stock Taker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Orridge (Plymouth, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Easy interview, 30 minute presentation and shown how to use scanners. Quick maths and English test then one to one part to provide documents and give some initial availability for the next fortnight.

Anonymous Employee in Swansea, Wales

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Orridge (Swansea, Wales) in January 2019.

Interview

I did not attend the interview and still received a job offer. They just hire whoever applies. The requirements are easy to meet and they have a high staff turnover, which is why they hire a lot of students very fast. It was convenient for me and other students but it is not a stable source of work.

Casual Counter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Orridge.

Interview

No interview process. Was given some tests. Easy and if you can do basic math, you'll be fine. I don't think your score matters, you'll still get the job anyway

Interview Questions

• No interview. Only asked to turn in some documents and filled up some forms. And that's it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orridge (Sheffield, England) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. The only thing that they needed was for to turn up on time, look presentable and have all the relevant documents with you.

When you enter the interview room, they give you a test with a number on it. After the test, they give a description of what the job would be like, and then called you individually according to that number. The test is very easy and only requires a fresh up on basic maths and vocabulary to attempt it. Then individually the interviewer would ask you for all your documents and your availability, and if everything is in order, you would be free to go.

Interview Questions

• Do you have all your documents   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orridge (Southampton, England) in January 2018.

Interview

Turn up. Be punctual and presentable.

This is menial work for the unqualified, and/or students. Retirees won't hack it.

Orridge has vacuum's of people at every level. Mainly because they can't keep staff. There is a career ladder but it is made of barbed wire.

Interview Questions

• Do you have two arms? Good, you're in.   1 Answer

Casual Stocktaker Interview

Interview

It was a group interview. First we had to take the test, then we were given an overview about the company and then the documents were verified. The process was quite easy and it took about an hour for the whole process. It actually depends on how many candidates are there as the documents are verified individually.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any medical conditions that could hinder in your work?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.