Oxfordshire County Council Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oxfordshire County Council

Sort:

Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oxfordshire County Council (Oxford, England) in August 2009.

Interview

Initial telephone interview with existing post holder. This was very interesting and gave a feel for the current set up of the job. It also gave the opportunity to ask questions directly relating to the role.
    A panel interview with competency based questions followed with line manager and another collegue. It went well and i felt welcome but also challenged.

Interview Questions

• 'how would your friends describe you?'   1 Answer

Negotiation

I requested the top end of the salary grade structure based on my experience and was awarded this.

Assistant Arboricultural Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kidlington, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Oxfordshire County Council (Kidlington, England) in January 2013.

Interview

Filled in a application which was accepted, was called to an interview. interview consisted of a sit down interview with 2 people, followed by 3 tests, plant id, Fungi ID and then a scenario

Interview Questions

• what would you consider when planting trees on a narrow residential street   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation, however, between been interview, and been offered the job, and actually starting was far to long. nearly 6 months

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abingdon, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oxfordshire County Council (Abingdon, England) in April 2017.

Interview

Competency based questions based around relevant operation experience as well as management experience. Approximately 1 hr long followed by a short computer competency test, usually an excel task. Formal but friendly.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of a time you have dealt with confrontation in the work place?   Answer Question
    • Provide an example of a project you have taken ownership of and seen through, what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • GDPR knowledge related question   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.