PACCAR Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

PACCAR Interview Questions

Interviews at PACCAR

2.7

General Accountant Interview

Interview

Applied online and had employee referral. I got a call about a week later and participated in one phone interview so far. It was a very positive experience. I have a second interview soon.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PACCAR (Bellevue, WA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Worst interview experience ever. Very unprofessional recruiter who did not respect my time at all. I applied online, an recruiter reached out by voicemail and an email. I Replied to the email with my availability for the next week. However, the recruiter decide to completely ignore my availability and tried to schedule a same day interview via email, on a day I listed as unavailable. A few days later, recruiter randomly called, asked me a few questions and finally scheduled an official phone interview for the next day. However, I got an email the next day saying that he called me 30min before our scheduled time but it didn’t go through and he had to step into a meeting during our scheduled time so we have to reschedule. I didn’t reply to reschedule right away, and an automated rejection email were sent in a few hours.

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online and got a selection email for the next round. The HR asked me to schedule an appointment and never responded back. I have followed up with him 3-4 times even on LinkedIn and no response. This is a very bad gesture to a company like PACCAR

Commodity Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PACCAR (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

Worst interview experience starting with PACCAR's internal recruiter who was slow to respond and missed scheduled interview calls.

Interview was with 2 directors, both were on their laptops or phones the whole time. Neither director brought business cards to the interview and left little time for my questions. It was all about answering theirs, but I wasn't given the opportunity to interview them. One director excused herself early and left the interview.

No follow-up from the recruiter to share feedback and interview outcome- despite calling and emailing 3 times.

There was a complete disregard for my time.

Save yourself the time and hassle. They talk a big game about being professional and dressing as such, but their actions tell a different story.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PACCAR (Seattle, WA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Applied online through Paccar website. Received an email promptly asking to schedule a phone call. Initial phone screen. Asked about general questions. No technical questions but you needed to be able to sell yourself to make it to the next process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PACCAR.

Interview

Received a call from HR and scheduled an in person Interview 2 weeks out. The interview was with an HR rep and one of the plant engineers. Questions were straight forward and easy, just directly asked about technical skills and knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with any heavy machinery before?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

It was a two rounds of phone screen and decision was made in 2 weeks. Questions were mainly behavioral and on resume. It was not that difficult, company was clear about their requirements.

Leasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PACCAR (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

There were two rounds, both of them through telephone. The first one was with the HR and second with department manager. It was basically all behavior questions, not really hard. The hard part was letting them get to like you. That was hard everywhere.

Material Planner Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PACCAR.

Interview

Interview process was fairly normal. Be prepared for situational questions and questions regarding how to manage conflict. How I managed the interview was by sharing my involvement extracurricular activities in school and sharing my supply chain related experience.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PACCAR in April 2019.

Interview

Interview was conducted by a panel of four people. The questions were normal interview questions. The interview was set one week after phone screen. The total interview took about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.