Pall Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 164 of over 164 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Pall

Application

I interviewed at Pall

Interview

Because of Covid partial remote and partial on site interview. I started to talk with a recruiter and went through the first interview with HR and the hiring manager and next interviews within the company management team. Very professionally helped me with all steps. It was a very clear and positive experience overall.

Interview Questions
  • Standard behavior and technical related based questions.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pall (Port Washington, NY) in Nov 2021

Interview

10 min with recruiter by phone ,1hr with hiring manager, panel interview with 10 members and individual interview with same 10 members. Stressful and spent a lot of time to prepare for all this at the end the recruiter didn't take 1 min of his time to inform me about the "regret " for no selection, the hiring manager informed me since I had his email. My advise do not engage time with unprofessional HR.

Interview Questions
  • you can imagine all type of questions from 10 brain interviewers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duncan, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pall (Duncan, SC)

Interview

Began with a quick phone interview (~5-10min) and resulted in a virtual teams interview with a manager (~1hr), and then a in-person interview. It was supposed to be with the EHS director but he was pulled into a meeting. The third interview consisted of no interview questions and just a walk-through of the facility. I was told they would be doing majority of the hiring the next week. I reached out at the end of the week to HR for an update and they didn't get back to me. Reached out a week and a half after no reply to the email and got a generic response about my resume not being selected and that they had no feedback. Which I felt was extremely unprofessional considering I participated in 3 rounds of interviews, their director never participated in the interview scheduled, HR never reached out or responded until my second follow-up email almost 3 weeks later with a generic and disappointing reply.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. What type of experience do you have working with hazardous waste?
1 person found this interview helpful

Pall

Application

I interviewed at Pall

Interview

The interview process was thorough, organized an efficient. I met with a good cross-section of associates in terms of company role, level, and location. Overall the process was very enjoyable!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Duncan, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pall (Duncan, SC) in Oct 2021

Interview

First interview was over the phone .second interview was on-site with the manager. She explained how there will be so many opportunities for growth . She had the best energy I am excited to be apart of a start up .

Interview Questions
  • Basic interview questions why hire you, describe a time you had conflict on your job how did you handle it

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pall (Spartanburg, SC) in Oct 2021

Interview

Very organized. Everything is a step by step process and they keep you I formed. If you need help you can reach out to your recruiter and they will help get you on the right track.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pall (New York, NY) in Oct 2021

Interview

I was first contacted by a third party recruiter. When I told him what exactly I was looking for ( working a smaller territory vs. nationwide coverage), he reached out to one of the Pall recruiters. When I had my phone screening with Pall recruiter, it went very well. I told him what I was looking for (that I was looking to work in a smaller territory than the nationwide travel I am currently doing). The Pall recruiter assumed that I would be working in a smaller territory. He later set me up with a phone interview with the hiring manager. It was during the phone interview that I knew things weren't going well- he was scrutinizing my job history, even though I have been working for the same company (traveling 100%) for more than five years. Previously before that, I had worked several contract positions where I had no control in staying longer. Then, when he asked me why I was looking to work for Pall, I told him that I was looking to work in a smaller territory. It was at that moment that he interrupted me and told me that it was nationwide travel. I told him that the recruiter mentioned that I would be working in a smaller territory. He then told me that "nationwide travel is in the job description". It's not. The phone interview ended. I was disappointed. I later expressed my disappointment with the Pall recruiter and the third party recruiter. The Pall recruiter told me that the hiring manager had "very high expectations". Ok then. I feel that I was caught up in a "Bait and Switch" situation with the Pall recruiter. I told my third party recruiter what happened. He's still looking for a position that would be a good fit for me. Anyway, I would never consider a role with Pall. I'm done with Danaher!

Interview Questions
  • Why did you leave your previous job from more than five years ago?

Pall

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pall

Interview

Process was very smooth and the entire team was engaging during the interview process. I was also very impressed by how responsive and quick the team acted when I shared a tight timing constraint. The interview process really was a positive reflection of Danaher's continuous improvement culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 7 months. I interviewed at Pall (New York, NY)

Interview

bad communications from HR, long periods with absolutely no follow ups, once they forgot to tell me I was set up for panel interview, I had to find out in just two hours thanks to my own follow up, not seen or heard anything like this. Absolute mess.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duncan, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pall (Duncan, SC) in Sep 2021

Interview

Single on-site interview. Team interview with two people. Conversational format. Getting to the interview was a long process of back and forth with the recruiter (a couple of weeks). I received no feedback or follow-up messages indicating that I was not selected for the position. Position has been re-posted.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about something you've done in your career that you have brought forward and used in subsequent jobs.
  • What are your goals? (Ask for clarification if you get this--career goals? Goals for the first 90 days? Goals for the program?)

Application

Interview

I applied online and within hours recruiter got back to me for availability. I gave couple of my available times. On the day recruiter called me as scheduled. It was more like a brief conversation about the job explaining what they’re looking for and asked me why I was looking for new job. Asked me about my compensation expectations. Over all it went pretty good. Recruiter told she’ll get back to me within a week once she gets feedback from hiring manager. One week passed no response from her. So I mailed her regarding update. No response 2nd week passed. Mailed her again for any update. No response. Completely unprofessional. If you don’t want to hire just let the person know. Don’t leave the person in dark. People spend time, money, energy to prepare for the interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 164 Interviews