Patterson Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Patterson Companies Interview Questions

Interviews at Patterson Companies

2.8

Technical Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hills, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Patterson Companies (West Hills, CA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

For the initial interview with their senior recruiter, I was pleasantly surprised with the positive approach and welcoming demeanor.
    We had an in-depth discussion of the job requirements including background of the company and the instructor team.

Interview Questions

• What part of your background makes you qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mendota Heights, Dakota County, MN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Patterson Companies (Mendota Heights, Dakota County, MN (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Very professional. They took the time to ensure you were the correct candidate as well as them being a correct fit for you. Ultimately they invested a good amount of time in ensuring they have the right person.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northfield, MN (US)

Interview

Terrible interview. First she said she thought the interview was at 11. Then she forgot to email me the directions to the place, so I had to drive around looking for this place and calling her (she didn’t answer once). She looked very annoyed and disinterested in everything I had to say.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Patterson Companies.

Interview

Hires staff through employment agencies. Will wait 3-12 months to hire, IF they decide to. The questions were very basic; tell us about your work history, what are your pros, what are you looking for...

Interview Questions

• Generic type questions - keep in mind, the supervisors are hiring for jobs they don't know how to do.   1 Answer

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Patterson Companies (Kent, WA (US)).

Interview

Got a call and went in next day for an interview. Over an hour interview with the hiring manager and he acted like I was going to come back in to meet employees. Made it seem like I was already getting the job. Got called in for a second interview. Sat waiting for over 20 minutes, only to meet one employee for about 15 minutes and they interviewed me as well. Got a call that they didn't think I had enough experience. Misleading on how they think you are getting the job, was also questioning the respect they had as they had me sit and wait without saying anything. While I was there waiting observing, I noticed many employees acting unprofessional.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mendota Heights, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Patterson Companies (Mendota Heights, MN (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Initially did a phone interview with HR and later with hiring manager via phone then I went in for interviews with the creative team and HR. Things went very well and I was excited to potentially work there. A week later I had heard nothing so I sent an email to HR. I got NO response! Seriously. HR rep can't take one minute to either say "job offered to someone else" or "still considering candidates". a month later and I still got no reply good or bad. I took time off and met with them in person. This behavior is so unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your old job.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Patterson Companies in April 2018.

Interview

It was comfortable and easy going! I didn't have to sell an item in the room, but that was fun! The job and benefits were explained in full. I was called and offered the pay amount.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Patterson Companies.

Interview

I received an email to schedule a phone screen interview after applying. Interview had regular questions. The HR department was very friendly and was eager to talk about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a about a project that you have completed which makes you the most qualified for this position?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Prepare for " personality test". They will say " there is no wrong answer" however that's not true. Experience doesn't matter if you do not answer the questions the way they want you to. Hint: don't show your independence, self reliance or leadership qualities. They seem to want managers involved in every aspect of your day ( prioritizing accounts etc) things that rookie reps may need help with. So study up! And good luck!

Interview Questions

• Phone interview with recruiter, basic questions regarding experience. Did not. Get to step for face to face interview   Answer Question

Support Tech Tier I Interview

Application

Interview

I was extremely excited when I received a phone call. Had an interview. Felt some of the questions were not relevant, but from doing research a lot of companies are asking similar questions. Interview lasted near 30 minutes or so. I got the general impression they were not interested. A few weeks later I received a rejection letter in my email letting me know they were pursuing other candidates, which…

Interview Questions

• Name a time someone did something better than you, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.