Pertamina Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Pertamina Interview Questions

Interviews at Pertamina

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pertamina (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in October 2016.

Interview

They would ask most about your university experience regarding students organization, achievement, and committee experience. In addition, they would ask you familiar questions such as how much time you have for sleeping, what will you do if you face a conflict in an organization, etc

Interview Questions

• How can you manage your time while you have good GPA, many academic credentials, as well as outstanding organizational experience?   1 Answer

Civil Engineer Experts for Construction Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pertamina (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

I applied through one of my friends who are already working at the company. And I called for a job interview in the office. Interview was attended by HRD, the head of the department of engineering and technical manager. After the interview, a week later I was called and accepted to work at the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my working experience in civil engineering from beginning working experience.   1 Answer

Reservoir Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pertamina (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was really quick procedure. After I submitted the CV, they directly scheduled the interview for 2 days from that day. The interview was very laid-back and basic: asked about myself, University and work experiences. I was interviewed by 3 employees and the interview lasts 1 hours. It was overall good experience.

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pertamina (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in September 2014.

Interview

Only one interview direcly by HR Officer and the users. The interview is in English. They interview me in casual atmosphere, no pressure. They ask me with my background, my knowledge about the company, my technical skill for the position. In the end, I was given a chance to ask them some questions.

Interview Questions

• They always ask what do you know about Pertamina. And I interview for communication role, so they ask wether I ever seen Pertamina ads or not, and If I ever see, so what do you think about the ads. They also ask why do you want to work in Pertamina   Answer Question

Senior Legal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pertamina (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in February 2014.

Interview

I have been a total 13 years profesional legal experience, primarily in the legal advisor as well as general sectors, with domestic in all aspect of project office management, including planning, schedulling, analize, procurement/logistic, trainning and legal advisor.
    Strong coordination, investigative/ problem solving and implementation skills, coupled with a high degree of drive and determination, together with high degree of computer literacy and communication skills.

interview

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surabaya (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Pertamina (Surabaya (Indonesia)).

Interview

we get an 3 time bonus per years and good culture at office (nicely people inside)

Interview Questions

• centrifugal pump and piping   1 Answer

Negotiation

any time and any where in java, indonesia

Strategic Gas Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pertamina (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in March 2013.

Interview

2 times interviews, first with HR, and Management then with Board of Director. The objective of each interview is depends on what position you apply. THe BOD interview after you receive the offering form the company

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pertamina (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in February 2013.

Interview

structure a tough, often ambiguous, business problem
    decide which issues are important to focus on
    deal with facts and data—and their implications (numerical and otherwise)
    formulate conclusions and recommendations to solve the problem
    articulate your thoughts during a fast moving discussion
    iscuss your past experiences—accomplishments and challenges alike—to discover skills that will enable you to thrive
    ome prepared to discuss your most important past experiences in a detailed way, focusing on your specific role and describing the key actions that were critical to success

Refiners Interview

Anonymous Employee in Balikpapan (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pertamina (Balikpapan (Indonesia)) in February 2013.

Interview

Up to 6 months after document selection. It is quite a long wait for people who have another choice, and youll wait forever when youre rejected. Because they'll never tell you that you're not accepted and they dont tell you why.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I prefer to join in marketing directorate. But they said that the result of my psycology test was belong to refinery unit at maintenance group

Human Resources Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bandung, West Java (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pertamina (Bandung, West Java (Indonesia)) in November 2012.

Interview

This whole recruitment process took quite long time. it took like 5-6 months, the longest time in my life waiting the result. But it is really worth it because finally I get hired. Psychotest, medical check up and english test was used in this recruitment process. Basicly they were reviewing about my former job, about my activity and how I handle things. We don't need to pay anything. it's 100% free, even they provide really good recruitment facilities if we were participated.

Interview Questions

• What is your current job?
      What is your hobby?
      What do you know about HR process?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.