Petron Interview Questions

Updated 20 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 29 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Petron

Petron

Application

I interviewed at Petron

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. First and second are easy-going and amicable. The third round with the HOD was a bit tough but remember you are being psycho. Stay calm and focus, do not show stressed face, and remain composure.

Interview Questions
  • What is your wildest dream?
    Answer Question

Petron

Application

I interviewed at Petron

Interview

To be assigned at the refinery, you will be interviewed by at least five managers from the midlevel managers up to the senior vice president. If you pass, you will be contacted for a job offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Limay

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Petron (Limay)

Interview

Thorough and profesional. They nitpick they're engineers but they are also the company who cares for its employees. They asked my multiple questions regarding technical aspects in mechanical engineering.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mandaluyong City

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Petron (Mandaluyong City) in Jun 2019

Interview

Common interview questions about yourself, educational background and previous work. There are 2 stages of the interview. First is with the HR and the second is with the hiring managers.

Interview Questions
  • What are your factors that can make you stay long at the company?

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Petron (Kuala Lumpur) in Jun 2019

Interview

The hiring and interview process was efficient and smooth. They really evaluate all your skills through presentation, critical thinking, problem solving and etc. However, they are also friendly and does not make you felt nervous

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Petron

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Petron in Nov 2018

Interview

The interview is pretty typical. Interviewers asked questions about describing yourself, strengths and weaknesses, why you wanted to work in the company, etc. Since you will have multiple interviews, some may ask about your technical background about the job and your experiences.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Petron

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Petron

Interview

very professional i wish i could have done better. There were 2 panels, and 2 stages of interview. I didnt make it through to the second stage. the first one was with the hiring manager, and the second interview with the head of that particular department

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Petron (Manila, Manila, Manila) in Sep 2018

Interview

Hiring was great very visible to the job seeker's and I wanted to schedule my interview during night time. Interview should be well informed so that applicant also prepared for the schedule. Applicant should be ready during interview.

Interview Questions
  • Are willing to work immediately?

Petron

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Petron in Jul 2018

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates, and making a hire.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Petron (Kuala Lumpur) in Jun 2018

Interview

2 stages 1. Face to face interview which ask about your experience, difficulty situation management etc 2. Group study and prevention. We were given a topic to discuss in a group of 3 and perform a group presentation

Interview Questions
  • 1. Self introduction 2. Experience 3. How to manage difficult situation
Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Interviews