Picsolve Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Picsolve Interview Questions

Interviews at Picsolve

2.1

Retail Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Picsolve (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Took literally 8 minutes, I timed it because it took me over an hour to get there and I was pissed. I sat in a cramped office with a supervisor reading typical interview questions from a piece of paper. She wrote nothing down, she didn't smile, she didn't nod. Then she asked if I had open availability which I did then explained more about the work duties and I asked if I had any questions. She seemed annoyed that I wanted to know more, since it is a photography heavy position and I had no professional experience in that field. She then asked me to sell her a calculator from her desk. I did, then we said our goodbyes and she said she'd be in touch.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you provided exceptional customer service.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of how you've dealt with difficult customers in the past.   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable with suggestive selling and convincing a customer to buy a product?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Picsolve.

Interview

It as nerve racking , but just believe in yourself and you’ll do great. Just tell them your skills and how you can be a good asset for the job .

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Picsolve (Dayton, OH (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process is less than 5 questions and just talking about the job duties. At the e d you are given a chance to ask questions. It was less than 3 days from first interview to hire and 5 dats from application to hire including 2 interviews and a background check.

Green Screen Photography and Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Picsolve (Burbank, CA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Two women in a closet size office expressing to me that I'm overqualified freelancer. They will still do an interview with you to see if you're a good fit for this select position.

Resume submitted and time felt wasted with no email confirmation thank you for the opportunity from either women, regarding the position.

Interview Questions

• Had I ever seen the show "Friends?"   1 Answer
    • Can you operate a digital camera and get customers to be excited in a surreal environment? Preferably a green screen mock-up.   1 Answer
    • Are you a freelancer either for graphic design or photography   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Picsolve (Escondido, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Applied online, received an email with interview times. Met in person, very quick process. I think it was going to be a group interview, but no one else showed so it was 1:1.

Photo Sales Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Picsolve in May 2018.

Interview

After a brief initial phone interview conducted by one of the managers, was asked to schedule an in-person interview. Had in-person interview about a week later which was conducted by two supervisors.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Picsolve (Orlando, FL (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Refreshingly quick and straight forward interview process. Applied 4/18. Two phone interviews 4/21, low level screening + high level screening. Face to face interview 4/26. I was judge to be competent but different style. I discovered red flags about micro-management and poor work-life balance.

• Pay was below market rate for responsibilities
    • Interviewers seemed qualified but had less than 1 year with picsolve (20 year old company)
    • No telecommuting (firm)
    • Travel as business needs demand, could be 3 weeks onsite, could be every Friday
    • Lessons maybe not being learned from previous projects
    • Typical day may include 4AM onsite, then back to office for status meetings & follow-up
    • Must speak English (communicate) well
    • No discussion of professional development
    • Evasive about how they foster/enable success and provide support
    • Individual performance measured by project status: on time? scope? BUDGET?

I think most experienced PMs would be unhappy in the long-term, better for someone early in their career.

Photo Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Picsolve (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Group interview with about 8 people. Did different ice breakers and activities to see how we work with people & would sell items to guests. Lasted about two hours.

Sales Associate/Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Picsolve (Burbank, CA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Just your standard basic availability and customer service/sales experience questions. They had asked me the in and outs of working a combination of photography skills, green screen technology, and standard retail service for tourists.

Photo Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Picsolve (Hollywood, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Group interview they called and assessment center was fun and engaging. We role played several interactive scenarios, even created an invention and pitched it to the group. All members of the group were interacting with leaders and made the atmosphere fun to be a part of.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.