Pierre Fabre Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Pierre Fabre Interview Questions

Interviews at Pierre Fabre

2.5

Internship Interview

Interview

I found the position and applied through Linked In. The interview process was an easy process and very straight forward. I had two phone call interviews followed by one in person interview. The process did not take too long over the span of about a month. The in person interview was similar to the phone call.

Interview Questions

• What is your past marketing experiences?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pierre Fabre (Parsippany, NJ (US)).

Interview

Standard interview in Parsippany, NJ. Didn't meet a ton of employees or get a tour of the office, standard meeting in conference room with a few executives. Meeting went well, asked to sell a product to the hiring manager. Great experience for interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Asked to sell a company product to the hiring manager with very little prep time. Nothing too crazy or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation on salary.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pierre Fabre (Las Vegas, NV (US)).

Interview

The interview was brief but thorough. Because my previous experience was with the company the process of them getting to know me and my skills was all but a formality. I was a perfect fit for the position because I not only knew all the internal processes but also had already developed a relationship with many of the existing cliental. Also, having a bachelor's degree provided me with the ability to communicate with the cliental in a more professional manner. I also have an extensive understanding of the processes and requirements around contract manufacturing and also homeopathic products. The interview was more about my willingness to increase the travel and also attend many more conferences and lecture about how Sante Active is providing quality products in the natural products industry.

Interview Questions

• What attritibutes do you bring to the job that will assist in your preformance of the title of Sales manager   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pierre Fabre (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter. Telephone screening. 1:1 interview with the sales manager. Flown to home office to meet with HR and a few other management people. Typical sales interview. The HR Director asked me to sell him something.

Interview Questions

• They gave me one of their products and asked me to sell it to them.   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pierre Fabre (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

A lot of irrelevant discussion points. The interviewer was unprofessional and seemed more interested in listing all the reasons that I wasn't qualified for the job. A big turnoff.

Digital Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pierre Fabre (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2017.

Interview

After applying online, they called me 2 days after for a Screening interview asking basic questions like: Tell me 5 brands of Pierre Fabre Group, give me the definition of 5 acronyms: SEO, SEM, ..., why did you apply for this position? Then I was invited for an in-person interview with 2 managers asking me behavioral questions. The interview was not very difficult.

Interview Questions

• Imagine you have a negative comment on one of our social media, how do you respond?   Answer Question

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pierre Fabre.

Interview

Worst experience of my life.
    Applied on October, then been reached by mail from HR one month later. They told me that i have been selected for next step and they would plan interviews very soon.
    Waited for another month, then i send a mail to ask when interviews will start. They answered me that the hiring process is still ongoing. 1 month later, i got third mail to tell me that i was refused because of my performance at interviews. BUT I have never had an interview with them.
    Really don't understand how they hire people. They treated me with no respect.
    F

Stage Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pierre Fabre (Telephone, TX (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Deux entretiens par téléphone, un avec le RH un avec le manageur
    Des questions sur le parcours, les motivations
    Les entretiens se sont très bien passés, l'ambiance était détendue et il n'y avait pas de questions piège.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lavaur, Midi-Pyrenees (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Pierre Fabre (Lavaur, Midi-Pyrenees (France)).

Interview

2 entretiens RH et manager sur le site de Pierre Fabre. Premier avec le manager/directeur marketing et ensuite avec la RH: 2 jours différents. Appel téléphonique pour faire le suivi et réponse par téléphone positive. Frais de déplacement partiellement remboursés.

Interview Questions

• Présentation classique.
      Pourquoi le marketing?
      Pourquoi Pierre Fabre?
      Que connaissez vous du groupe?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Bien, pas de réelle négocation

HSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toulouse (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pierre Fabre (Toulouse (France)) in April 2018.

Interview

Entretien téléphonique Ressources Humaines puis entretien réel sur site. Ensemble très agréable et rapide. - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.