Plowman Craven Interview Questions

Updated 27 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Plowman Craven

Plowman Craven

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plowman Craven

Interview

I was contacted by a member of human resourcs to come in for a interview at the head office. I was interviewed by the survey manager and a memeber of HR. It was a relaxed and easy going conversation and they were interestid in my background.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to become a junior surveyor
    Answer Question

Plowman Craven

Application

I interviewed at Plowman Craven

Interview

Face to face interiew following a brief phone call. The face to face took place in a coffee shop which was a nice, more relaxed and informal experience. It made for a nice change of pace.

Interview Questions
  • General questions around previous experience

Plowman Craven

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Plowman Craven

Interview

One interview with two senior members of staff. Standard back and forth of questions / chat. Neither of these two members of staff still work at the company but were very friendly and made made for a friendly feel at interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harpenden, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plowman Craven (Harpenden, England, England) in Jan 2018

Interview

A one to one interview that lasted more than 30 minutes. Asked questions from my CV, explained more about the company and what they do. Explained more about the role, here I found out the role advertised and what they were actually looking for were somewhat different.

Interview Questions
  • The person interviewing went through my whole CV from top to bottom and asked follow up questions as well. Are you ambitious? What was the important thing you learn't at work? What was your greatest challenge.

Anonymous Employee in Harpenden, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Plowman Craven (Harpenden, England, England)

Interview

Good atmosphere. Didn't feel like interrogation. As I had some interest in process and projects they are doing, I asked about it, and I was happy with answers. Had asked about my experience, as I had 3 years school revit practice and around 1 year real life, didn't feel like that school experience really mattered. But anyhow I got the job, cause I was convincing and I could show examples of my previous projects on google.drive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harpenden, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plowman Craven (Harpenden, England, England) in Dec 2016

Interview

I applied online.Team were welcoming and friendly. Two stage process. Phone interview and face to face interview. I was interviewed by 2 managers.We covered my background, my skills, the industry, the client, the role and its demands and the fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Harpenden, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Plowman Craven (Harpenden, England, England) in Jan 2011

Interview

HR Team were welcoming and friendly. Two stage process. Phone interview and face to face interview. I got my offer 3 weeks later. I was interviewed by a member of the HR team and a manager. The manager asked the technical questions and the HR representative asked the competency based questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Plowman Craven in Jan 2011

Interview

This was with an experienced Project Manager who worked in the department and with the client and it was very nice and went well - I thought!!!. We covered my background, my skills, the industry, the client, the role and its demands and the fit. A weeks later, I received an email communication from the recuiter manager that I made it to the second round.

Interview Questions
  • How would you manage the meeting and the client if the Project Manager had an emergency and could not attent the meeting???
RSS Feed</>Embed