Puma Energy Interview Questions

Updated Nov 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Puma Energy

Puma Energy

Application

I interviewed at Puma Energy

Interview

Casual meet and greet,discussion of the position and potential alternatives. Friendly man, straightforward and relevant questions to the position . On time interview and no being stuck in a room avoiding the competiton's eye.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    Answer Question

Puma Energy

Application

The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Puma Energy

Interview

3 level - Tech nical ques abot work, mgmt, exper ience Sr. Mgmt about project mgmt , family, experience, Human resources about salary & com pany pol icies Human resources about salary & com pany pol icies

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Puma Energy

Application

I interviewed at Puma Energy

Interview

Was contacted by inhouse HR for the position. The process was very long with many rounds of interviews and multiple stakeholders from different countries. Finally offered job after at least 6 rounds of interviews with various parties.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Puma Energy

Application

I interviewed at Puma Energy

Interview

Not long interview. Focus on main pints regarding opening. Office space was good , but HR didnt send you location just guide address on fone. Didnt reply about the interview. Overall good experince

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Puma Energy (Mumbai) in Oct 2018

Interview

Very smooth and super quick, once they make up their mind to hire you process moves really quick, not just HR but senior leadership will stay consistently connected and share with you org. updates etc.

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Puma Energy (New York, NY) in Jun 2018

Interview

3 interviews in two days process. I had meeting with the commercial manager, marketing manager who used to have the position I was offered and the head of marketing for all the CETAM/LATAM.

Interview Questions
  • Background, experience and my opinion for the current position of brand and what I would do different in that moment.

Anonymous Employee in Bayamon, PR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Puma Energy (Bayamon, PR) in May 2018

Interview

The interview was very detailed and organized. The interviewer kept constant communication and attention to detail. Very insightful and focused on knowing what the company needed and how they would get it.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me how can I the Puma business grow.
9 people found this interview helpful

Puma Energy

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Puma Energy

Interview

At the interview, there was a series of questions, I would say approximately 15 pages in total. However, a lot of the questions were skipped. A majority of the questions that were asked, in my opinion, we’re too in depth for the position that I was applying for. It was explained to me that there are two stages in the interview process; interview 1 and interview 2. They were very quick to reply which was a bonus however, considering I was shortlisted to the first stage, I would have thought that a phone call would have been professional and polite rather than just receiving email correspondence. I am definately reluctant to apply for any future positions with PUMA Energy. I didn’t feel like the professionalism was there even when I first walked into the office, the receptionists were very quiet and did not come across as being confident.

Interview Questions
11 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Puma Energy (Jakarta) in Sep 2016

Interview

1. Phone Screening, 2. HR Interview, 3. Standard Personality/Numerical/Case Study tests 4. Manager Interview, 5. GM Interview, 6. Videoconference with Trafigura/Puma M&A Singapore, 7. Business presentation (timed), 8. Medical checkup, 9. Offering. All questions are in English and they extol the virtues of working for an international company. Lagging laptop for tests and the internet connection is poor. Salary is 12-15mil gross (that translates to 11-13.5mil take home pay), budget is fixed for the position so apply according to qualifications. Insurance coverage is excellent (up to $250k). You have 3 hours to accept the offer upon negotiation (they will call to make sure email has been read).

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions regarding your role in previous organization. Singapore videoconference interview more focused on technical skills and fit.
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Luanda, Luanda

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Puma Energy (Luanda, Luanda) in Feb 2015

Interview

The process in Pumangol is very transparent and clear for all candidate. All candidates have the same treatment and opportunity in Angola. We where around 36 candidates but only 5 achieved the final process. Puma in Angola is one of the best dowmstream company

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about my motivation and my previous experience in Oil & Gas industry
1 person found this interview helpful