Puma Energy Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Puma Energy

Puma Energy

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Puma Energy

Interview

The interview call came via Michael Page consultant post which received call from company HR. Had to do multiple follow up and reminders to company HR to get an interview slot. Very casual and slow approach Round 1 - Panel was Good and professional( Have to regularly called up Round 2 - Very unprofessional management. Cancelled the interview once and 2nd time the Senior Management didn't came up in the interview keeping the candidate on hold for 20 mins. Post calling the HR, passed on the blame to consultant. After calling consultant, informed that the management is looking for internal candidates. There were no prior communication on the same and it wasted the candidates time.

Interview Questions
  • Basic Project Management and Program Management
    Answer Question

Puma Energy

Application

I interviewed at Puma Energy

Interview

Casual meet and greet,discussion of the position and potential alternatives. Friendly man, straightforward and relevant questions to the position . On time interview and no being stuck in a room avoiding the competiton's eye.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Puma Energy

Application

The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Puma Energy

Interview

3 level - Tech nical ques abot work, mgmt, exper ience Sr. Mgmt about project mgmt , family, experience, Human resources about salary & com pany pol icies Human resources about salary & com pany pol icies

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Puma Energy

Application

I interviewed at Puma Energy

Interview

Was contacted by inhouse HR for the position. The process was very long with many rounds of interviews and multiple stakeholders from different countries. Finally offered job after at least 6 rounds of interviews with various parties.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Puma Energy

Application

I interviewed at Puma Energy

Interview

Not long interview. Focus on main pints regarding opening. Office space was good , but HR didnt send you location just guide address on fone. Didnt reply about the interview. Overall good experince

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Puma Energy (Mumbai) in Oct 2018

Interview

Very smooth and super quick, once they make up their mind to hire you process moves really quick, not just HR but senior leadership will stay consistently connected and share with you org. updates etc.

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Puma Energy (Mumbai) in Aug 2018

Interview

Atentos, cordiales, buen trato, cumplen con el contrato, te ayudan, te capacitan, todo en blanco, es agradable trabajar aqui, lo recomiendo muchisimo, fui empleado por muchos años, las entrevistas son buenas, son selectivos, recomiendo ir preparado

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Puma Energy (Buenos Aires) in Jun 2018

Interview

3 interviews in two days process. I had meeting with the commercial manager, marketing manager who used to have the position I was offered and the head of marketing for all the CETAM/LATAM.

Interview Questions
  • Background, experience and my opinion for the current position of brand and what I would do different in that moment.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Puma Energy (New York, NY) in May 2018

Interview

The interview was very detailed and organized. The interviewer kept constant communication and attention to detail. Very insightful and focused on knowing what the company needed and how they would get it.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me how can I the Puma business grow.
9 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bayamon, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Puma Energy (Bayamon, PR)

Interview

At the interview, there was a series of questions, I would say approximately 15 pages in total. However, a lot of the questions were skipped. A majority of the questions that were asked, in my opinion, we’re too in depth for the position that I was applying for. It was explained to me that there are two stages in the interview process; interview 1 and interview 2. They were very quick to reply which was a bonus however, considering I was shortlisted to the first stage, I would have thought that a phone call would have been professional and polite rather than just receiving email correspondence. I am definately reluctant to apply for any future positions with PUMA Energy. I didn’t feel like the professionalism was there even when I first walked into the office, the receptionists were very quiet and did not come across as being confident.

Interview Questions
11 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews