QBE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

QBE Interview Questions

Interviews at QBE

2.6

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Standard 2 stage process , one with HR and then with business teams . It is fairly easy and not too different than any other insunsurance company. No surprises!

Sumemr Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at QBE (Madison, WI (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied online anda a week later I had interview on campus in 2018. The question was not very hard, but they have some simple technical question that you need to answer

Interview Questions

• How would you price a new product that has never been selled before   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QBE (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

It is really short. One phone interview and one on-site interview. but the phone interview is just the HR ask you simple info and on site is 3 people

Interview Questions

• Some behavioral and they ask a lot about my resume, my project. Also, there are some world trading questions that I could not tackle.   Answer Question

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QBE (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

very easy- the interview is different and dependent on the position, back round check was extensive and time consuming. Very thorough. Many different people to deal with gathering data and answering many questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle this type of claim. routine filtering questions   Answer Question

Lead Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QBE.

Interview

An internal recruiter reached out to me and conducted the intitial interview. This was promtly followed by a phone interview with the VP of Business Analysis and subsequent in person interview. The internal recruiter was very professional knowledgeable and helpful. At the in person interview I found that the position and company culture were not for me. I’ve worked for large corporations in the past but this company had a particularly cold and unwelcoming corporate culture. Management seemed so disconnected for worker level employees that they didn’t even seem to know what they do. About halfway through the interview I realized this was not a company for me and wrapped up the remaining portions quickly.

Interview Questions

• Where do you expect to see yourself in five years.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at QBE.

Interview

3 Parts- two phone and one in-person interview.
    Surprised at the lack of a technical portion in any part, they really focused on bringing in people that matched their environment and culture.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you work with others and the difficulties you come across.   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QBE (Irvine, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

1 round on-site interview with an excel exam, two 30mins behavioral interviews and 1 group presentation task. Got to meet the team there; the people were friendly and more on the casual side.

Interview Questions

• Plan an insurance product and make a presentation for it (group of 4 for). 30 mins planning 15 mins presentation 15 mins Q and A.   Answer Question

IT Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sun Prairie, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QBE (Sun Prairie, WI (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online and a recruiter contacted me in about 2 weeks. Had a phone interview and then made an appointment with the company the following week. The interview was easy, he asked a lot of questions relating to IT and finance and directly related to the position. The interview lasted about 30 min.

Corporate Distribution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at QBE (Irvine, CA (US)).

Interview

While I applied for the CDT Mailroom position, my interviewer was quite attentive to my interview, my skill-set and drive and she offered me another position within the company that offered greater pay.

Interview Questions

• I remember being asked about how I had overcome conflict in a work setting.   1 Answer

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at QBE in September 2017.

Interview

I received phone interview within two weeks after the submitting resume. The phone interview was around thirty minutes. The questions asked were mainly behavioral. No technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.