Quantum Marketing Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quantum Marketing Group

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Quantum Marketing Group (Reading, England) in April 2019.

Interview

The questions were not competence based. I believe the questions were meant to see how I would react in unusual situations. I didn't apply for the job rather the recruiting agency arranged the interview date.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about IT?   1 Answer
    • If you were to call one of our leads, what would you ask him?   1 Answer

Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quantum Marketing Group (Reading, England) in April 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview - assessment centre - job offer (but it has now changed)
    I was invited to an assessment centre which was very interesting - we worked as teams, we created solutions. After the first stage, a few people were sent home. And then we had 1-1 interviews with the HR employees. After the second stage, another lot was sent home. We ended with having to do an interview with the head of operations.

Interview Questions

• How are your communication skills?   1 Answer

Lead TMC Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quantum Marketing Group in January 2016.

Interview

Lovely when you walk into reception. Good questioning etc. Gross on the actual caller floor. I liked the interviewer
    I'm using words cause I need to put at least 30 works in this box. Blah blah blah blah blah blah

Interview Questions

• What's your favourite breed of sheep?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee Interview

Interview

OK - Asked - What experience do you have for the role and how would you implement your experience and skills into this role? What do you know about quantum marketing and the job itself?

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have for the role and how would you implement your experience and skills into this role? What do you know about quantum marketing and the job itself?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.