Quiqup Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Quiqup Interview Questions

Interviews at Quiqup

Product Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quiqup (London, England) in November 2018.

Interview

The process consisted of 3 steps:

– Introduction (talk about expectations, why Quiqup)
    – Design exercise (expected to be done in ~4 hours)
    – Meeting with leadership

Feedback from each step was very quick. They move on very quickly.

Operations Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quiqup (London, England) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough with a short telephone interview to check I was suitable for the role. The first interview was with my eventual manager where we discussed what i knew about the company, the direction the company was heading in and what i thought i could bring to the role. After this initial interview, i was sent some data on an excel sheet and a written task attached to it. This was reviewed before moving onto the next stage. The final interview was with the VP of the company. In this stage the interviewer learnt more about me and we went into greater detail of what would be required in the role.

Interview Questions

• How would you improve performance?
      What direction is the company heading in?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quiqup (London, England) in August 2018.

Interview

Very welcoming, friendly process the whole way through. The team were very flexible around me throughout including adding an extra stage at my request so that I could come in to meet the team and ask some additional questions in person.

Interview Questions

• Many standard interview questions surrounding my experience, plan for the role and more culture focused questions in the final round.   Answer Question

BDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quiqup (London, England) in July 2018.

Interview

Amazing, not intimidating, made feel at home! Had a phone call with a recruiter, a one on one, a presentation with a director and then a cultural interview with some existing staff to see if I was a good fit. Thorough but I am happy for it as `i managed to find out if it was for me as much as if I was a good fit for them.

Interview Questions

• How I would fit in with the business and how the business would fit in with me!   1 Answer

Customer Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quiqup (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

There was a short telephone interview where they were finding out if I was suitable. followed by a first round of face to face interview. This was then followed by a second round interview that included a role play scenario.

Interview Questions

• During the second round of face to face interview I was asked to complete a role play based on people management. I was presented with a scenario where a new employee in my team was having some difficulties and these issues were highlighted by other members of the management team. I was to conduct a 1 on 1 conversation with the employee.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quiqup (London, England) in April 2018.

Interview

From the first email I received from the HR lady, she seemed apathetic, although during the telephone interview she seemed more interested.

After passing the telephone interview (twice), I was invited to a face to face interview at their office in London. Upon arrival, I was greeted by another HR person and the person I've been communicating with didn't even acknowledge my presence. After my interview/interactive case study with two senior members, which went longer than planned, I was told I'll be contacted.

Although, I was unsuccessful, HR lady offered to give feedback, but when I responded to be called, she stated that she was busy for the next few days but could send the written feedback. So I asked for the written feedback so that I can review and understand better when she calls me - but the email she sent was the most basic rejection email:
    "Thank Name for discussing this role with us, unfortunately you have not been successful ..."
    So no real feedback after interview even after going to the final stage.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience.   1 Answer

Quiqup Response

16 Apr 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we appreciate and value all feedback on your interview process so we can continue to improve our candidate experience. I was disappointed to read this review and would really like the opportunity to discuss further and apologise to you personally and understand the situation fully so that we can can learn from this feedback. Please can you send me an email - harriet@quiqup.com Best, Talent Acquisition Manager

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quiqup in April 2018.

Interview

A casual first interview over the phone; it was more like a chat asking about my experiences and motivations for applying for the role at Quiqup.

Then, I was scheduled for a face-to-face interview where I interviewed with the recruiting manager and business analyst for an hour. It started with a discussion around my previous experiences followed by a small case study exercise on the board. Then, after the interview, I was sent a SQL test - I had two days to complete it.

Third round was with two senior managers. I though I failed it, but maybe that's because the interview lacked structure. After that, a final round interview with the CEO of Quiqup.

Generally, the recruiting team did a great job arranging everything smoothly and promptly.

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Quiqup (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

Incredibly thorough, with many stages. This helped, as it allowed me to really gauge whether these guys were the ones for me, and vice versa. And luckily, they were! The individual interview stages were more like in-depth conversations, which truly helped me to understand their thoughts patterns, values as a company - and vice versa, I guess.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Quiqup.

Interview

I had one screen interview with the CPO and Co-founder. Then another Hangout with a PM.
    Then work on a study case. No real feedback, except they wanted to invite me on on-site presentation.
    According, to their need, they should shut down the opening position.
    Was a long process, with no real feedback and transparency.
    Look like there is a real lack of organization, communication.

Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quiqup (London, England) in February 2018.

Interview

Was brief but to the point and all my questions were answered. Its pretty simple interview. Not much questions need to be asked. Just the usual basic questions. its a courier job. pretty self explanatory

Interview Questions

• Do you have cbt licence, do you have your own vehicle   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.