Reiss Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Reiss Interview Questions

Updated 21 Nov 2017

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reiss.

Interview

The interview process was thorough but quick. I didn't feel as though I was jumping through hoops or waiting endlessly to find out my fate with the company. Everyone that I spoke with was polite, but asked questions that required thought and consideration.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reiss (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Ask you about your taste in fashion and test your knowledge of the company. It probably helps to dress appropriately but fashionably.Review your resume and make sure that you have relevant experience. I think it is very dependent on the interviewer though and not a company-wide standard.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Reiss (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I had to send in my resume and cover letter including three references. I had to meet with two managers, my actual manager and another manager both in a 1 on 1 interview. After the interview, a few days later I got called back and was on a probation period for 90 days at my job.

Menswear Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reiss (New York, NY (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

They wanted to know and understand your background better. Submitted my resume in person at the store. Took about a day to get a response. Interviewed within the week. Had another interview at a different location. Got a call almost a month later that I got the position. It is pretty easy and is not one to crack your head over. Just be fully prepared. Also be confident and show how you will be able to interact and work with a team

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know my men's wear sales experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was pretty concise. I got what I asked for

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Reiss.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reiss (New York, NY (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

I had known someone who was working for the company at the time, and she knew I was desperately looking for a job. I never had any retail experience before, but she said it didn't matter. I went in to meet with the Assistant General Manager at the Columbus Avenue store. We immediately hit it off, and I got a call back later that day to head in the next day and meet with the General Manager. He interviewed me, and offered me the position on the spot.

However, the interview process is very different in the company nowadays. You'd interview with the General Manager of whatever location you're applying to, and then (if you're in the NYC metro area), you'd be expected to trek to corporate HQ on Bleecker St in NYC's West Village to meet with the Regional Manager [and if applying for anything higher you'd meet with the VP as well].

Interview Questions

• If you could characterize yourself as a fruit, which would you be?   Answer Question

Digital Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reiss (London, England).

Interview

I was contacted a few days after applying and invited to HO for an interview. It took place in a very informal setting - in the reception waiting area as I was told they had no meeting rooms in the office. Was interviewed by two very lovely people for about 25 minutes.
    I was invited back for a second-stage interview. This also went well and I was told I would hear back soon. After 9 days I sent a follow-up email to see if they had any feedback to give me or if they had made a decision. Within 5 minutes I received a response from HR saying the position had already been filled! Quite unprofessional to not update me on the process.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reiss (London, England) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for this position on retail choice and was contacted by their HR department. I went in for an interview. The interview was 20 minutes and I just spoke about my experience. They didn't ask any questions about the company even though I came in over prepared.

Interview Questions

• What type of manager are you? How do you liked to be managed?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reiss (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Went in and the entire interview felt rushed. Didn't ask about what I knew about the company just wanted to know my experience. Was in and out, lasted for about 10 mins or less. Took someone quitting for them to call me back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Reiss (London, England).

Interview

Asked questions in an informal setting. Very quick interview with many people applying. I submitted my CV and they called within the month. Set up and in person interview after quick phone call.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.