Rockrose Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Rockrose Development

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rockrose Development

Accounts Payable Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rockrose Development (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy..I met with Dinko first and it was very straight forward with what he was looking for. I didn't mind his interview style because it's what I'm use to at my current job. It made me feel more comfortable. We spoke about my Yardi experience which is what they were interested in to help out in their AP department since someone got a promotion. Next person I met was Chevais head of HR. She was nice but serious in her line of questioning nothing to over the top. She addressed my questions about the culture there and how everyone works well with each other...What I heard I did like and made me more interested. Lastly she asked me about the missing date under my college section and I answered..she then got up and said thank you. Dinko came back to end the interview.

I asked my recruiter a week later for update and he gave me an excuse but I stayed hopeful because I really liked the place and interested in the work I was told I would do. After the 3rd week I realize I didn't get picked. To this day I do wonder if the HR concern about the missing year of when I went to college and if she was trying to figure out my age..but I will never know.

Leasing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rockrose Development (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

introduction of experience and job responsibilities, mentioned the core competencies and the potential to add to the company. We discussed past leasing experience and I was asked to take some tests.

Leasing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rockrose Development (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

There were several interviews for the position, the interviewer made the position seem very difficult and hard to grasp when it was the exact opposite. It was basically a clerical position that was made difficult because of the people in the department. It's really a job for a high schooler or a college intern.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do you have in leasing   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.