SIG Interview Questions

Updated 1 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SIG

SIG

Application

I interviewed at SIG

Interview

The process took about 2 months (from the time I applied online) and was quite thorough - including a day at the assessment centre and personality tests. I was successful and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Can you describe a stressful situation and how you handled it?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SIG (Bristol, England, England) in Apr 2019

Interview

Informal. Branch manager seemed nice. Interview itself was utter shambles. Hardly asked any relevant questions. No aptitude test that was mentioned. Most of the interview was spent talking about football. Clearly there is a breakdown in communication between branches and HR because when I told him my salary expectations (that had already been discussed with HR) he nearly fell off his seat. I was told I'd get a call next day....nothing. I chased both the branch and HR...nothing. While I appreciate that I may not be right for the role and that you can't get back to everyone who applies, you could at least have the decency to respond to people who have taken half a day off of their current job to come and interview with you. A simple "thanks for your time, but we have gone in another direction" would be more than sufficient. Judging by the scores of negative reviews online (look them up) SIG are clearly a company with no identity or direction. To think I could of left my lovely current role for this is scary..I feel SIG not getting back to me was a blessing in disguise. Don't waste your time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SIG (Bangkok) in Feb 2019

Interview

Appointment / Introduction / Question / Answer / meeting the directors of each function and also setting a meeting with CFO and CEO in the conference start to introduce yourself and etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rayleigh, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SIG (Rayleigh, England, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

Good if you don’t want to do a interview face to face ear 👂 to ear 👂 is the way forward with Ed cor head of a ship that is sinking the

Interview Questions
  • Will the job be right for you as your family works there

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SIG (Dublin, Dublin) in Oct 2018

Interview

1st round technical phone interview, standard questions surrounding information on CV, basic probability questions and general 'Why do you want to work for SIG?', 'Why do you think Quantitative Trading is for you?'

Interview Questions
  • General probability scenarios. Mainly expected value of a series of differing dice games.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at SIG (Sheffield, England, England) in Jul 2018

Interview

Applied online, waited about 2-3 weeks then finally got a call from the recruiter (Hays) saying why have I applied for the role, after discussion was put forward for a different role the he felt i was better for even though out of my comfort zone. waited another few weeks then got told that they wanted to interview me. Chased for another week or two to find out when the interview will be and was finally told, Interviewed with the hiring managerwhich seemed to go well, then no feedback from Hays or the Hiring manager, chased on phone and email but got ignored until finally got a response saying "they think it is a no but have no feedback at all". Not a good process and not helpful in anyway for people interviewing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SIG (London, England, England) in Dec 2017

Interview

2 phone interview. The first one basic, the second harder. Basic prob questions were the norm, and frequent use of Bayes Theorem. Conditional prob questions came up to but a basic recap of any elementary prob. text books will be helpful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at SIG (New York, NY) in Feb 2017

Interview

hard. Hr lady was tough and hard to hear etc. overall average interview. Forget what she said. Next interviewer was a guy he was alright. Helped me out on question

3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SIG (Sheffield, England, England) in Feb 2017

Interview

Friendly and helpful resourcing team who supported me through the process. Everything was explained upfront so there were no surprises. Interview lasted approximately 1 hour and was based around competencies. The interviewers put me at ease throughout the process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to review a process that you no longer felt was fit for purpose?

SIG

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at SIG

Interview

Long recruitment process, but easy interviews and tests. Questionary about what motivates you to apply to the Graduate Program, questions to answer on video about your capacities to adapt to an international environment, mathematical and logical test and final assesment center in London.

Interview Questions
  • How has the financial crisis affected our business and what was the strategy to solve those issues?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews