Sagittarius Marketing Interview Questions

Updated 9 Jan 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

In Person20%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sagittarius Marketing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sagittarius Marketing (London, England, England) in Dec 2018

Interview

WASTE of energy, money, time and effort. Went through all four stages and received ZERO feedback. The CEO is astonishingly tight and judgemental. Stage 1 was a call from the internal recruiter. Stage 2, an online test. Stage 3 a call with the hiring manager. Final stage was a panel interview in the London office with a sales presentation. All of this takes time, energy, money, patience, belief and effort. DO NOT put yourself through this nonsense with these disrespectful time wasters.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in working here?
    2 Answers
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sagittarius Marketing (London, England, England) in Aug 2018

Interview

I was called by their HR person - Andy. Nice guy, I can not imagine him doing something else.. He really sold the company and the role, saying how much he thought i was the perfect person. I then had a 30 min phone interview with their had of Project management. I was then invited to a face to face with the same person, head of development and head of Account Management. After that, nothing! No feedback, no answer to my email and call. I think this is offensive and disrespectful, as I took time off to see them mid afternoon as this was the only time that they could meet me.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sagittarius Marketing (London, England, England) in Jan 2018

Interview

The first interview was by phone This was positive and well organised The second interview was face to face with the HR Director Claire This was carried out in a busy, noisy café below their office in Shoreditch. The third interview was with the HR Director and Managing Director Nick This was also carried out in the noisy café below the office. It was a positive experience but during my interview time they discussed the logistics of maybe abolishing their weekly 11am staff meetings in Ashford when the office is in London and how expensive it was for them to send all their staff down there on a Monday every week. Post interview response – “We have put the job on hold due to lack of human resources, to train the person for this role on our Sitecore system.” For a company operating agile methodologies when it comes to delivering projects, why do they not apply the same to hiring staff? To save time 1. Why couldn’t I meet the Managing Director when I first met the HR director? 2. Why hold an interview in a noisy café? Would you meet clients and pitch in such an environment? 3. Surely a company knows if it has human resources to carry out training before asking people to interview? 4. Why are they using my interview time to discuss internal company matters - on whether they are going to stop sending staff down to Ashford in Kent every Monday? I took a lot of time out from my working days to meet with this company, I also spent money on travel.

Interview Questions
  • No major questions as such, they asked me to tell them what I had been doing in my current and previous roles. They also explained the company and role to me.
3 people found this interview helpful

Sagittarius Marketing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashford, Kent, South East England, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sagittarius Marketing (Ashford, Kent, South East England, England, England) in Aug 2017

Interview

Had a phone interview which went well, travelled to their HQ for the face to face interview and the person interviewing had not been briefed, no idea what I was applying for and kept asking me questions for a completely unrelated role they had. Very badly managed from start to finish.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ashford, Kent, South East England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sagittarius Marketing (Ashford, Kent, South East England, England, England) in Dec 2015

Interview

Initial telephone conversation with Claire (Head of Talent) that include an explanation of core values and culture. Face to face meeting and introduction to team and walk around the offices. Third stage was a formal presentation to the MD and CEO and an in depth discussion about my development and the future of this role within the company.

Interview Questions
  • Stage 1. I responded to an advert in Jobs in Kent and had an initial telephone conversation with Claire (Head of Talent) Claire took time to tell me the reality of the role - positives and negative , she explained about the core values and company culture and then asked me some questions about what I was looking for, preferences of working environment and what I wanted for my future. The style was very conversational and I was impressed that they clearly wanted to share information as well as gain it.
  • Stage 2. I then went into meet Claire for a face to face interview in the offices - which were very stylish!. Again the format was quite informal, but the questions were intelligent and at times quite in depth - they were getting a good picture of what I wanted and whether I would be a good cultural fit. I was given lots of opportunity to ask questions and fact find - it was a very open and honest discussion.
  • Stage 3. The third and last stage was a more formal interview with both the CEO and the MD (no pressure then!) this was more structured and at times very hard. I had been asked to present to them, so after my 10 minute presentation I was grilled on facts , research and asked for recommendations. They also spent time discussing the culture and the vision for the future of the company and the evolution of this role.
  • Final Stage The whole experience was very positive - and I left the last meeting with a really good understanding of the job , company, culture and the personalities involved. They offered me the job while I was on the train on the way home !
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed