Sawgrass Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sawgrass Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sawgrass Technologies

Latin America Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Pleasant, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sawgrass Technologies (Mount Pleasant, SC (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

First of all, I just discovered this website Glassdoor so I'm a bit late posting this. I interviewed for this position in August 2013 after seeing the job ad on careerbuilder.com After a phone interview, I did a psychological test online that measured your skills with basic math and logic but was also a personality test. I was then invited to come to Mount Pleasant, SC for an interview with the sales director (man) and then short interviews followed with different department heads ending with the VP of Sales (lady). I flew in and stayed for one night to interview the next day and return home.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were the typical ones regarding where I came from and why I'm interested in joining their company. All in all, the sales director (man) seemed pleasant, knowledgeable and could likely sell ice to an eskimo. He seemed the classic snake oil salesman. The VP of Sales (lady) was the most pedantic person I've ever come across. She seemed the type that would manage others through intimidation and below-the-belt tactics. I was then invited to lunch by the same guy (inside sales manager) who took me to the airport afterward.   1 Answer

Operations and Technical Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sawgrass Technologies (Sheffield, England) in May 2012.

Interview

Thorough and very professional - allowed me to really understand the company and to decide whether the role / company suited me. Initially an interview by a recruiter, followed by both a telephone interview lasting 90mins with the American office and finally a 1 to 1 with the MD in Sheffield.

Interview Questions

• Describe your management style   1 Answer

Sales Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sawgrass Technologies in May 2010.

Interview

It sounded great. They were up beat. They gave me a personality test. My advice is RUN!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Do not work at Sawgrass. This is the most unfriendly strange culture I have ever seen.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.