SecuriGroup Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at SecuriGroup

SIa Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SecuriGroup (Glasgow, Scotland) in May 2018.

Interview

Simple relaxed interview experience, filled out paperwork, took copy’s of my ID, SIA license etc. Interviewer spoke highly of the company and the benefits of working for them, made the interview a lot less formal than others. Asked about security procedures etc.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SecuriGroup (Glasgow, Scotland) in April 2017.

Interview

easy going, not your normal interview. Just questions on when you can start working, you need to be really dumb or a criminal to not get it. its just loads and loads of forms to fill, then a waiting game. I was told to start at the beginning of the week but never started till 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• not many questions, just when can you start? and are you ok doing 16 hour shifts?   4 Answers

Door Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SecuriGroup in April 2016.

Interview

First contact with company during CCTV & Door Supervisor training for previous employer - great reviews, very professional trainers and offer to join the team. Second encounter at job event, professional, organised and helpful. Next day interview, arrived early no waiting time, supervisors all very friendly, professional and made me forget I had an interview. Quick processing of paperwork, fair evaluation of skills and role assignment. Felt like a person not a staff number unlike previous experience. Very assertive and organised in getting the paperwork done, open for questions, quick processing of formalities without rushing one through. Tiny and very easy and common-sensical test included. Immediate offer. Very much like a security team should be in the ideal case.

Interview Questions

• Skills/training/previous experience. Own in-house application form.   Answer Question
    • Couple of questions about common security practice / asked to write incident report.   Answer Question
    • Character references, 2   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fair pay and rules, immediate start and as much work as one could wish for, flexible and open to development within company according to your input and effort as should be, one of best security companies in Scotland if not THE best.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SecuriGroup (Glasgow, Scotland) in February 2015.

Interview

Highly positive, engaging, inspiring, communicative. I was interviewed by a woman who was highly positive about the Company, and was a fantastic marketing tool for the role.

I entered into the interview wanting the job, and left the meeting desperate to be successful.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.