Seen Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seen Group

Seen Group

Application

I interviewed at Seen Group

Interview

This was a two-step interview process that focused mainly on behavioral questions. The interviews were conducted by two different people, however, they asked similar information. Overall, the interview process was quite simple and easy. They really just want to get to know you and see if you would be a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about yourself. Q: Why do you want to work at SEEN Group?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seen Group (London, England)

Interview

First stage was a phone interview which lasted about 20 mins with competency questions. I was then asked to attend an assessment centre where we completed group tasks. For example 10 mins to prepare an event for a new beauty product and then pitch.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in a career in beauty PR

The latest conversations about Advertising

3,001

251 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Seen Group (London, England) in Jun 2018

Interview

The interview process was very quick. They emailed me and asked for two days of availability, one for a preliminary interview if I was to pass that first interview I should have been available on the second day. I passed the first stage which was an interview with HR, so I went to the second interview with two of the company directors.

Interview Questions
  • What's your relationship with beauty? Why would you like a career in beauty PR? Talk about your previous experience.

Seen Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seen Group in Oct 2017

Interview

Overall good Great, long chat with their HR lady during initial phone screening. Made me feel like I had the opportunity to give my best version of myself when talking to her. I think Emma was her name. The interview was good. I only got to first stage so it was mostly checking my key competencies and if I matched the position. There were a few areas I didn't have experience and realised I was not right for the position....but they never contacted me after the interview to let me know I wasn't successful which I find really rude.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seen Group (London, England) in Feb 2016

Interview

Applied for the job online, had a telephone interview almost immediately after, was invited in for a face-to-face interview. I was then asked to meet for another interview and was offered the job after this.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favourite brand and why?
RSS Feed</>Embed