Selina Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 44 of over 44 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Selina

Selina

Application

I interviewed at Selina

Interview

It was very good and brief interview process. They did have multiple rounds of interviews and made sure I talked to everyone and got the company vision. They ask all the classic interview questions but it is important to understand how you wanna portray yourself. It was unpaid as well. Overall good experience and loved the office atmosphere.

Interview Questions
  • How do you think your experiences align with our mission ?
    Answer Question

Selina

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Selina in Jul 2021

Interview

Video call screen with HR who was very nice and friendly. One week after our conversation, she scheduled an interview with the director who is in charge of commercial strategy for the US. Then the interviewer did not show up on the call. After that, I e-mailed to the person in HR explaining that the interviewer did not show up and we can re-schedule the call. And guess what? No reply whatsoever. I've gone through tens of interviews and this was the most disrespectful I've ever experienced..

Interview Questions
  • -Tell me about your experience? -What do you know about Selina?

Selina

Application

I interviewed at Selina

Interview

Completely unprofessional process. They clearly do not know where they are going and make grand promises then they cannot deliver on. Watch the WeWork documentary and you will live in Selina.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Selina

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Selina

Interview

Informal but at tbe same time challenging. The hiring manager and HR Director were both quite energizing and inspiring. It was over an hour, and I could have stayed an other hour

Interview Questions
  • Would you fit in a fast paced environment.
1 person found this interview helpful

Selina

Application

I interviewed at Selina

Interview

Great experience. There were three rounds of interviews. First-round is HR phone screening. The second round is with the data team manager. The third round is actually a short project. Took about 2 to 3 weeks to get the final decision.

Interview Questions
  • What is one of the most important qualities as a data scientist

Selina

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Selina

Interview

Was applying for a job in Mexico, spoke to a couple of people with whom I was working with. Asked me a few questions about my life and career. Was all very easy and laid back

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Selina

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Selina

Interview

SQL task and then an interview. After the interview they said they will sent me a home assignment in a few days (of course they didn't send it), and then after few *weeks* sent me a rejection. I applied again after almost a year and got a rejection immediately saying "after reviewing your interview..." which interview? the one that I didn't get now? or the one that was a year ago? For a company that is in the hospitality business I would expect for a more professional response.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Selina

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Selina

Interview

Nach dem ersten Kontakt gab es drei Gespräche. Das erste wurde zum Kennenlernen genutzt. Das Zweite war ich in der engere Wahl für die Position einbezogen wurde. Und das dritte zum Vertrag unterschreiben. Nettes Team beim Gespräch.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Selina (Brighton, England, England) in Jul 2020

Interview

Applied and received an email along the lines of “we loved your application, a member of our team will be in touch within the next few days to start the next stage of the interview process”. Never heard back from them

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Selina (Los Angeles, CA) in Jun 2020

Interview

Mostly, the director asked about my portfolio process and why I am interested in working for their company. And then, she asked when I am going to graduate the school.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 44 Interviews