Siemens Gamesa Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Siemens Gamesa

2.9

Industrial Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens Gamesa (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

It was a simple skype interview discussing my background and experiences. They just wanted to know if I had enough knowledge to complete my job function. I believe they were in a rush to hire someone since they were transitioning and short on help in the office.

Interview Questions

• If you were a baker and I was to ask you to bake me a cake what would you do?   3 Answers

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Siemens Gamesa (Orlando, FL (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Lengthly, took about 2 months from initial application to acceptance of offer. The interview itself was average, mostly focused on experience and family time, also were very interested in certificastion within the industry such as ASME, CWI, etc. Experience overseas was very inportant.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?.   1 Answer

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simpsonville, SC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Siemens Gamesa (Simpsonville, SC (US)).

Interview

Screening phone call first. Quickly invited me over to fly over there for an in person interview. But... beware. You have to pay out of pocket for expenses and then they refund you. However, you don’t see that for 9 weeks or so. A month for approval and then 5 weeks to get you your money back.

Interview Questions

• Write from your memory detail equations from your college days...   Answer Question

Technology Solution Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Gamesa (Orlando, FL (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

This is internal transfer. The company is building a new team. I submitted the resume online and conducted face to face interviews 2 times. Then the job offer was provided.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens Gamesa (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

2 technical, 1 technical architect managerial.
    Cleared all rounds but due to some notice period issue they selected another candidate...
    But very good interview process and fast...
    One thing Siemens has 3 month's notice period and how can a company can expect immediate joining if they have more than that notice period...

Interview Questions

• all .net concept , memory management, clr, design patterns, solid principal,MVC, oops,sql,
      real time senerio based question, current project architect and lot more...   1 Answer

Apprentice Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hull, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Gamesa (Hull, England) in April 2019.

Interview

First a Video Interview then if successful at the first stage you are invited to an assessment day, consisting of group exercise to show how well you work as a team, written test and interview,

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multiple tasks given at the same time?   Answer Question

Apprentice Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens Gamesa (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in April 2019.

Interview

Extensive application process including resume, covering letter and additional information. Video interview which was conducted online and had 1 minute to prepare between each question and then requested to attend for interview at assessment centre which I'm planning for now .

Intern Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hull, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens Gamesa (Hull, England) in May 2018.

Interview

first you have to do a video interview and if they like you they invite you to do one on site in the bled factory. You firs start of your interview with a 10 minute presentation about what they do at the company and how the demand of offshore wind turbines are increasing

Interview Questions

• Talk me through your CV and don't worry about repeating yourself if we have spoken about it already   2 Answers
    • what do you know about Siemens Gamesa   1 Answer

Graduate Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thanjavur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Siemens Gamesa (Thanjavur (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a campus interview, both technical and HR personnel were very pleasant and accommodating. Equal importance was given to both personality based questions and skill based questions. They give importance to internships previously done and projects completed.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Gamesa in January 2019.

Interview

I was contacted four weeks after the application and made two interviews with the manager and team in the next four weeks. The interviews were fine. Even though, I had the impression that they do not have a very skilled tor knowledgable team or manager. I could notice problems to complete their tasks... I don't know how recommendable is to work here.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.